PV44 - Enjoyed…

Can’t wait to get my hands on one!

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

Jumbo Counterweight! hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just wanted to share what I’m working on… missed 2 elements, sorry but otherwise I’m pretty happy with this… PV44 is really cool.

7 Likes

Awesome dude! Respect for such a long combo, so what you missed 2 elements, you should see me practice, you`ll nail it 100%

3 Likes

PV44 by the pool.

10 Likes

“Oh baby, I like it raw!”

4 Likes

engravings are getting done, we could see these next week :eyes::eyes::eyes:

8 Likes

yeah buddy!

2 Likes

heeeeee’s baaaaaaack……

11 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Altighty-o…… some of you lucky folks may be seeing your PreReservations in the next week with our Team Members… This is cool! I will be contacting you directly.

As a little teaser I put together a couple
pics of the box opening and contents, but a bit about the project.

The PV44 was a direct inspiration of Project Y. Wanting to push the H shape and high ‘schwall’ fearure, I believe the goal was accomplished. From the prototype, an additional gram of rim weight gently feathered away from the rim so as to not lose the spirit of the piece was added. colors as shown and half-swaps will be available. additional pictures showing swaps and such will be added shortly.

included you will find:

• your selected yoyo wrapped in a random colored sheet of paper including info on color selection process and other info
  • single white monkeyfinger string and information card
  • a custom leather fsyb/pv44 keychain made for this project only, and as an homage to the companies before us
  • a 1.25” foam die, continuing our theme from the Project Y - and because you can’t tale chances with safety

new reservations should ship in one to two weeks. follow us on ig for more info… @fairtradeyoyos

we appreciate everyone’s support. thank you yye, garrett andre and the crew, and the yye forum fam and mods. if you have questions hit me up!!!

17 Likes

Woooo!!!

2 Likes

Below are pictures of what we’ll be releasing, colors and combinations are limited. We’ll be hitting you pre-reservation folks up as I continue to test these…. If you have questions, get at me

53x44 63g 7068

15 Likes

They look so good

10 Likes

Great logo.

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

got another half swap for you fans of jack-o-lanterns, and black and tans

[

14 Likes

Very nice color