ps3 screen name

(yoyofreakazoid (adam)) #1

hey guys if you have a ps3 and play online gimme your screen name and ill add you mine is killerdude248
i usaually play call of duty world at war or little big planet.

(PHAZZE) #2

hello my friend!!! I am grooveydood see you on COD5!!!

(clearmario) #3

My PSN name is Clearmario, just like my username here. I mainly play motorstorm 2, red faction, and uncharted 2 when it comes out. I also sometimes play street fighter 4 but i don’t play very often.

(yoyofreakazoid (adam)) #4

k kool ill add you as soon as i can

Hey guys add me … nivo … i usually play cod4 and 5 … cant wait for six … and i have street fighter but havent played much … also have gta4 … mgs4 … and unreal … but by far … i love COD4 … cod5(ww2) is ok … but i like modern warfer(cod4) better … i am going to write down your sns and add em … but if you see this first then just add me …

(JonasK) #6

The same as my YouTube channel (go check that out and sub… woot for hijack). Little Big Planet rocks. Only game worth playing on the PS3, the rest is just as good on PC.

I played little big planet on ps3 and wasnt that into it … but it was still fun and very creative… definitely the first of its kind… but i just love playing cod4/5 on my big screen… its a totally different experience.

(yoyofreakazoid (adam)) #8

it says grooveydood was invalid try sending me a request its killerdude248

(PHAZZE) #9

ok maybe I spelled it wrong… I’ll try killerdude248… Soon