proof that alcohol is not good for you.

(Q) #2

All this proved to me is that you can get really really really drunk, get caught on a camera, and then put up on a bunch oif websites. …I’m in. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #3

For real I bet this dude is insane famous. But on a serious note, I don’t think alcohol deserves to be in existence.

this is so funny he falls down stumbling backwards hahahahhaha :smiley:

(Kei) #5

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :smiley: OH MY GOSH this is hilarious! HAHAHA… wait I hoped he walked to the store. :-\

(Jâ–łNWâ–łLF Wâ–łLF) #6

the guy in the end just saw him and just walked away ;D

Seen it. Hilarious.

(LookAYoYo) #8

yoyojohn, exactly what i was thinking.

Gross, what’s he trying to buy, Budweiser? He must be wasted already, lol.

Makes me cringe, to think of some of the states I used to get in when I was a big drinker… I still drink. I just quit getting drunk.

Does he turn into a panhandler or something at the end? I always wondered where they all came from.

I believe it was proven that this was staged. Some show or something… Cant quite remember. But in short, yes, that does happen and can get you thrown in jail and/ or killed.

How would that get your killed? He wasn’t like he was driving around inside the store or juggling knives or anything.
Now this -> http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/drunk-man-tries-to-revive-dead-opossum-20100327-r3ki.html
That’ll get you killed.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #14

He could very easily fall and hit the counter with his head, that could crack his skulland very simply kill him.

(Kei) #15

:-X Ewww. That would of been strange to see.

(Themaskedyoyoer) #16

i dont think that alcohol should have ever been created. it is so stupid.

he’s walking, he’s walking oops he felt ;D

???
i dont get it
alcohol is not bad in modaration
it is peoples own fault that they abuse it
1 or 2 glasses is fine depending on the person is fine
when you start to get up to 4 or 5 it is probably time to stop

I have to admit, that was pretty funny

Go Straight Edge, LOL!

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #20

Any amount of alcohol is bad for the body wether it be 1 glass or 20 kegs. It messes with the liver and you kidneys, and many more places. Basically it is to much damage for something that doesn’t even taste good.