Project:44 Yoyo Company (News & Updates)

Hi Guys!
We are the Project44 an independent company from the Philippines established back in mid-2017. We specialized in manufacturing yo-yo accessories by hand (Manually-Crafted) for competitors and hobbyists from Beginner to Professional users and we believe that we provide multiple options from yoyo strings to accessories with a competitive price.

We also have a video feedback from Brandon Vu if you are curious to know.

Starting from Yoyo Strings we have two material types.

Material:
Our string called POLY-ON (POLYester-NylON) its made of 90% Locally Made Polyester and 10% Synthetic Nylon from Overseas while MUGEN Looping String was made of 85% Cotton and 15% Synthetic Nylon.

Types:

For string types we offer 4 different thicknesses for all string divisions.

• SLIM (Thin)
Suitable Division: 2A, 4A
Note: Recommended for Looping/Narrow Gap Yo-yos

• STANDARD (Normal)
Suitable Division: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A
Note: Recommended for Looping/Narrow/Mid Gap Yo-yos

•MEDIUM (Fat)
Suitable Division: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A
Note: Recommended for Mid/Wide Gap Yo-yos

• HEAVY (XL)
Suitable Division: 1A, 3A, 4A, 5A
Note: Recommended for Wide Gap Yo-yos

Length:
Our latest run of yoyo string as of late 2022 is approximate length of 147 to 150cm or 1.4 – 1.5 meters length, this is a great news for long string users and tech players since they need a longer string length to accommodate multiple string layers.

Texture:
In modern competitive yoyoing, players tend to break-in their strings to maximize the yoyo performance, the hand feel during high-stress string performance and response grip. Few companies/manufacturers made one or two fixed textures whether it’s Soft or Coarse so we offer three string textures (SOFT-MID-COARSE) to choose from for your preferred setup without needing to break in the string.

• SOFT-TEX (Soft Texture) Outer layer has a soft-silky feel on your hand and reduces string burn during fast trick executions; Lighter on the weight side and no break-ins are needed to achieve neutral tension for your setup needs. Perfect for softer type response pads and starburst plastic response.

• MID-TEX (Medium Texture) Has a mid-soft on the outer string layer and the mid-tight on the inner torsion core; the texture is in-between soft and coar-tex if you want to experience the two types in one string.

• COAR-TEX (Coarse Texture) Coarse/Rough feel on the outer string layer but it’s in the right ratio of tightness and not going overtightened; Heavy on the weight side for quicker slacks, hooks, and whips. Suitable for Hard Response Pads for better Grip.

The yoyo string bundle comes with a STRING-LOCK with carabiner attached for easy access.

MSRP
POLY-ON Yoyo String x100: 19.99USD
POLY-ON Yoyo String x10: 4.99USD
Trial Yoyo String Pack x40: 14.99USD
MUGEN Looping String x100: 24.99USD
MUGEN Looping String x10: 5.99USD

Also last but not the least, we offer yoyo accesories from Axle, Holster, Bearing Cleaner, and Shirt Apparel that you can check on our Product Catalog from our website.

Hope you like our Introduction and we can wait to share our creation to you in the near future, For more inquiries you may comment down below and we try our best to get in touch with you as soon as we can or visit our website. Thank you for reading and as always KEEP ON THROWING!

• Project44 Yoyo Equipment Company
24 Likes

Super Cool!
Can’t wait to try it out!

4 Likes

Will it be available for purchase on YYE? What’s MSRP for a 100 pack?

4 Likes

Thank you! We can’t wait to get our products available soon, we are still in talks with andre for few months now via email and wait for his response after he tried our samples.

3 Likes

Hopefully soon once andre gave us his first order, x100 string bundle retails about 19.99USD, x10 string packs is 4.99USD.

The string length measures approximately 150cm or 1.5meters so its a great news for tall string lovers out there. :smile:

6 Likes

For more info about our products that we offer, you can check out our PRODUCT CATALOG page on our website at www.project44company.wordpress.com

2 Likes

I plugged these guys in a generic string thread and didn’t realize they started this one. In a nutshell, these strings are great! Soft, whippy, and last a decent amount of time. I have green, and it’s pretty bright, too.

Incidentally, if you have an iQ, it binds perfectly with the Fat.

5 Likes

Good to know. I will probably use fat for 1a.

I just ordered a pack of 100 looping strings. Can’t wait to try these strings out.

2 Likes

I love project 44 strings, fat12 was my favorite. Cant wait to try these.
Will they come in a variety pack to try all of them?

2 Likes

Glad you love our strings Devin we appreciate it! We are plan to include a new lineup called TRIAL STRING PACKS and Exclusive Mix blends that are inspired from anime and etc soon.

6 Likes

I love Project44 strings! They last long and play great! The other thing I love about them is that there is a mint green color option!

3 Likes

How do you order?

3 Likes

Hopefully soon available on yoyoexpert. but for direct orders from our factory, send us an order request at our customer service email at csproject44company@gmail.com

4 Likes

Thank you we appreciate your thoughts on our strings! Maybe you’ll like some of our pastel colors soon if its available :wink:

3 Likes

Sneak peeks for our Product Labels (Final)
with one additional series on the line.

3 Likes

I like the idea of having “the trial string pack.” Its makes it easy to try an assortment of string and decide which string to purchase in bulk.

Also can have all the string types without buying tons of string.

2 Likes

Situation at our production room full of yellow string bundles

Is this heaven?

5 Likes

Label preparations tonight

3 Likes

Is Heavy (XL) the same as your Mega 4.0?

2 Likes

Yes, we renamed the string types due to customer confusion.

SLIM (thin)
STANDARD (normal)
MEDIUM (fat) known as FAT
HEAVY (XL) known as MEGA

The 2.0 and 4.0 number indicate its an soft version but this will be the final decision as we are standardized the string types for our future releases.

3 Likes