Project:44 Yoyo Company (News & Updates)

Hi guys!

Orders from our webshop will be resume shipment by 1/4/23 if you purchased this week, customers who snag one of our products from november will be sent an update via direct message to keep you in touch with the latest shipping status.

It’s been a slow start but hopefully you’ll like our upcoming surprises by 2023.

Advanced Happy New Year & KEEP ON THROWING!

:blue_heart::heart:
PROJECT44 COMPANY

2 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3: big things to come I’m sure!:raised_hands:t3:

We appreciate your love! @Lewivlone
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pinched_fingers:t2:

1 Like

We are back on a track!
A few parcels from last weeks order (December) have been dropped off from our postal office today.

In a meantime, we are releasing our SPECIALIZED STRING tomorrow with four different mix colorways inspired from Urusei Yatsura & Mobile Suit Gundam The Witch from Mercury series!

Countdown now begins at our Instagram Story Page

LIMITED RUN AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

5 Likes

Now available online

1 Like

Is Instagram the only site for availability?

The website is also available in our instagram bio.

1 Like

Upcoming New Year sale this January 14 at our website 10:00 AM EST for ONE DAY ONLY so don’t miss out on our discounted deals on all items.

More details are posted here…

6 Likes

Heads up!

NEW YEAR SALE will be start tomorrow on our website (January 14th 10AM EST for one day only)

Blog update will be posted here soon…

Quick note: Sorry we typed the wrong time schedule as google timezone wrongly suggested but we fixed it.

1 Like

NEW YEAR SALE is now started!
Head out to our blog site for more details.

5 Likes

as of late 6 PM EST we’ve received few orders from our website, Sale campaign will end in a few hours so don’t miss this opportunity!

more updates will be posted here soon so stay tuned…

1 Like

our new year sale campaign has now ended, thank you all for participating our discount sale yesterday and we deeply deeply appreciate your support!

In a meantime, here’s our timeframe stages for the sale orders:

• Customers invoice will be sent via email in a few hours to confirm orders. (All done)

• String Production starts once the sale campaign has ended. (Currently in progress)

• Shipments will be expected to be rolled out by weekdays.(Thursday- Friday)

Look forward for your shipping details our your email soon and stay safe!

4 Likes

Just my perspective.

I almost didnt order. I get that you are international to me, but paying almost as much for shipping as it is for the pack of strings was a tough decision.

I did make a order and will try your strings.

But, I would need to make a larger order to justify the shipping in the future.

Good luck with sales.

1 Like

Thats likely how everyone who lives outside the US and orders from YYE feels.

6 Likes

Appreciate you cody!
Here’s a short suggestion for you, group buying in single transaction is possible. one customer purchased a few bundles yesterday with the same method and he told me it was a group buy to save some shipping cost.

Pretty smart move I would say :wink:

4 Likes

That was quick. Maybe make it a week next year?

2 Likes

Planning on another one this last week of January since a few customers who pm’ed me missed the sale yesterday so look forward to it :pray:t2:

Updates on these will be posted here in a few days so there some time to save up for another one.

2 Likes

The better solution for this is to push yye to recommend selling our products exclusively for US.

Its been a few months since andre last emailed me for his response so we patiently wait. :slightly_smiling_face:

project44 string available from US retailers would be awesome. easily my favourite bulk strings.

3 Likes

Absolutely. But wanted to try and support.

Was just providing my feedback.

YYE supplier or a Organized Group buy here for the next round is a great idea.

Is group buy allowed here on the forums?

2 Likes