Project Y - Community Updates & Comments

53 x 42 x 63.5 - 7068

will keep you posted

41 Likes

Your design Snacks? Iā€™ll keep my eyes tuned to this station.

5 Likes

iā€™ve teamed up with some of the most brilliant YoyoMinds ( Ā© TM patent pending) of our time to produce what can only be described seriously as the mostā€¦ yoyo edit: prototype

11 Likes

This looks reeaaal nice, loving the organics trend lately!

4 Likes

Definitely digging that minimal look!

5 Likes

thank you! i really wanted to push something higher-walled with and simple modern reaponse, features and attributes. @hobbygod did an amazing job executing it through the design.

8 Likes

Iā€™m getting some memento vibes when seeing the profile and some ilyy abyss vibes looking at the cup (not bi-metal obviously, but the minimal pitch black clean blasted look). This looks like itā€™s going to be great, definitely going to track this!

4 Likes

Looks clean, Fats.

4 Likes

schmoove move

3 Likes

thank you @Glenacius_K , a lot

1 Like

:star_struck: bring it on!

2 Likes

testers are being sent out tonight - theyā€™re already packed and ready to go. theyā€™ll
be going through the community Traveling Elysium style for the next couple weeksā€¦

coming to someone you know real soonā€¦

8 Likes

This looks good.
Very.

5 Likes

What a great mix of old school and modern, and not YANO (yet another organic). Iā€™m going to need one of theseā€¦

5 Likes

thank you @d34dj3d , and d34d0n for what i was going forā€¦ right down to the yano

5 Likes

That looks like an old school winner. The more 7068 I play, the more I appreciate that alloy

7 Likes

Put me down for the pre-order šŸ™‹šŸ½ :wink:

4 Likes

thank you folks for the positive feedback so far! i like the feel and durability of 7068. it has a nice ā€˜premiumā€™ quality to itā€¦ also, my kiddo has been involved in the process, so having something he and his friends can beat the crap
out of and be resilient could be helpful, lolā€¦

keep your eyes out for the exclusive kiddo ā€˜catsnacksā€™ colorway :eyes::eyes: :wink:

8 Likes

Really nice @fatguysnacks247. The single line breaking up the arc in the catch area is a nice touch.

5 Likes

He did! And you gave him good instructions, too, of course

7 Likes