Price drops SOLD

You drive a hard bargain, if you have it after I pay for all my vehicle taxes I’ll buy it.

1 Like

You will not get these swirls on a Wolf again, what is out in the wild is it. Jake no longer uses that ano shop.

New swirls are coming out, but they arnt these OG G2 Swirlz.

3 Likes

Titanium peak bump

Monday bloody Monday

Titanium Tuesday

Have you thought of putting them up on eBay? That may be a better way to get collectors fighting for these rare items.

1 Like

I’ll never sell on eBay again. They will never get another dime from me

Wow, bad experience eh? Sorry to hear that… I do think eBay can make sense for some high value items though!

Yeah I know. I have sold close to 20 grand over the last decade only to get totally screwed by eBay on what should have been an easy transaction. Never again. If I want to throw away items, I can do that without also paying eBay on top of it.

2 Likes

I’m taking offers bump

good price for the TP.

1 Like

The thing is, I haven’t heard enough good things about the TiPeak to be tempted.

Wow really? Dust tells his story
I think it’s a great yoyo. And now at a better price. I play mine and with the package and numbering maybe some just ‘collect’ them. Depends in what you want I guess.
Also it seems so many done in Ti are so limited it’s seems really hard to find any reviews. My opinion is snag it and form my own opinion and sell if I don’t like it. Usually you don’t loose much if you keep it in good condition.

2 Likes

It’s a great yoyo

8 posts were split to a new topic: Is one titanium yoyo worth it when you can buy 3-4 aluminum ones for the same price?

Sunday funday

I will buy yourTi Peak; David🤓

1 Like

Ti peak SOLD

1 Like

All sold now

1 Like