PLEASE CLOSE 🙏 FS: A/rt collection (69 lite) + Price drop 02/02 — For Sale: MFD, Atmos, One Drop, BBB

I’m need of some fast cash.

Everything is for sale only except for the MFD Conspiracy. I want to trade that one. Add $5 for shipping and willing to ship internationally but that’s more to ship. Prefer F&F so if paying g&s please cover fee.

If my prices are off shoot me a message to update. Thank you!

Top down:
-MFD Conspiracy Short Run - Looking to trade for other MFDs only. Prefer: Gelada 1, Evil-Yo, 2evil, Ceasar, PixelApe, Anti-Pro etc.

• Atmos Goji -with box no damage. $40

• Atmos Thunderberry, 2 marks you can’t feel, with box- $68

• Atmos Fruitloop - smooth, no damage, with box - SOLD

• MFD BSP - mint, with box. - $95

• One Drop Legendary Terrarian. $90, mint

• CLYW Cliff - no box, 2 marks you can not feel- smooth - SOLD

• Proto BBB Perspective- finger spin king! Love this thing but I have 2. - $23

Let me know if you have any questions

THANK YOU

A/rt Collection for sale:
420 - $170
JR -SOLD
TRIPTYCH - SOLD
69 Lite - $350 (rare, 1 of 5, never sold to public)

Raw Grail - 200
Grail - $200
Dale - $150
Diptych - SOLD

Succ - SOLD
Unk DK - SOLD
Red Unnamed Bimetal - 160

21 Likes

That Glacier is siiiiiiick!

5 Likes

It sure is. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bump please. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bump number 2

1 Like

BUMP with everything’s price dropped. Thanks!

1 Like

Still got the glacier?

1 Like

Currently pending. I will let you know if it falls through.

1 Like

what about cliff?

3 Likes

No offers yet

2 Likes

BUMP for ya boi

Typo on the Thunderberry price? Pretty great prices on the other two Atmos yo-yos!

1 Like

I wish haha 765 LOL. Let them go for the low. Hoping to move fast. Need that cash for.

BUMP-bunch of a-rt added

2 Likes

goji please

1 Like

Read PM plz

1 Like

PMed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just a note on the 69, it’s 1/5! Charles wanted one a few grams lighter so I had 5 made where the cup was just a tad shallower. A/rt got three and I kept the other two for Old School Throws. Nice pick up!

5 Likes

PMed about the Goji (It seems that it is still available, if I’m not mistaken…), but not 100% sure if I want to buy. Trying to decide between a few nice-looking yoyos. I’m making sure this thread doesn’t close on me, though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.