please read

(Johnny rocks!!!) #1

The review section is junked up with things other than reviews. If your looking to ask what yoyo to get, please post it in the “Looking for help/recommendation” section. Or the the General yoyo forum section. I have even seen things like, how do you remove caps, or asking about mods, just things that should really be in the General section.

thank you for your time :slight_smile:

(M²) #2

Like your post.

(Johnny rocks!!!) #3

ya, but if this post helps people to stop posting non review things in this section it was worth it

lol that’s the first thing I thought when I read this.
To OP, this has been said before. Also why wouldn’t you post it in the general forum?

(JonasK) #5

Now go make a post about how these all caps threads should be moved to the delete button.

(Johnny rocks!!!) #6

well sorry, i was just trying to make this section more about reviews, gosh %#@*&%

(Johnny rocks!!!) #7

[/quote]
Also why wouldn’t you post it in the general forum?
[/quote]

(Q) #8

Isn’t this kind of the pot calling the kettle black?

Lol, this thread itself is an oxymoron.

Good point though, however, people still do it.

Funny, huh?

I feel there is many posts like this, anyway I made one in the yoyoexperts suggestion section

(JonasK) #11

ZING!

(Johnny rocks!!!) #12

well sorry, i was just trying to make this section better, forgive me for trying :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

(Q) #13

Winner winner Chicken dinner? ha

(M²) #14

I’m not mad at ya man i’m just saying people don’t really pay attention to these posts so there’s really no point.

(JM) #15