pie

i like pie

I like lemon marange pie and cherry pie is my fav :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I like cherry, pumpkin, apple, and peach pie.

Blueberry pie is amazing. and so is apple and cherry and pumpkin and KEY LIME IS AWESOME.

I absolutely hate pie.

OH MY GOD!! SOMEONE TAKE THIS MAN TO THE EMERGANCY ROOM NOW@!!@@@@@@ GET HIM SOME OF GRANNY’S KEY LIME PIE!! :o :o :o :o

Seriously, just because this is under “Off Topic Discussion” does NOT mean you can obsessively spam to gain posts.

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #8

I like CHEESE CAKE! Lol. it’s not a pie but it still counts!

Dude, Don’t spam. You posted 9 POSTS IN THIS SINGLE TOPIC IN A ROW, IN <50 SECOND INTERVALS, WITH NOBODY REPLYING TO YOU! LET PEOPLE SPEAK BEFORE POSTING 9 POSTS ON YOUR OWN TOPIC!
Like Mitchell said, just because its in the unrelated discussion, Don’t do that just to get posts.

Its a lowdown, lowlifed, low, low, low way to get the most posts on this forum. Quality my friend, not quantity.

Anyways… I like Curry Chicken Pie!

(system) #10

i also like cheese cake. dont realy like any pie.

I forgot to mention one fo my favorite dinners… CHICKEN CORN PIE!!!

also I have to agree that while this is unrelated discussion, you still have to follow the forum rules.

dude i didnt gain posts doing this it stayed the same ok

dude shut up i didnt get any extra posts doing this it stayed the same ok

Sorry, I was pretty sure it counted as posts. Nevermind, spam all you want.

because it was my own post and i was the second… and third… and forth…so on it didnt count

Still, it is not very poilite.

Guys, please do not yell at each other. I would like to keep the forum as a nice place. First of all, spamming is basically a waste of space. Therefore, by 4 unnecessary posts, it was a waste of space. Don’t spam, please. Even if it was your own post, it is spamming, you can edit your own posts, in order to not spam. Also, please dont be impolite to our users, or else it creates a hostile atmosphere.

I want to thank Mitchell and rsmod123 for keeping their cool. It doesnt matter if you kept the same amount of posts. It is still spamming. Please, learn from your experience, and don’t feel the need to defend yourself. It is okay - we forgive you, but please, dont do that again.

If we can’t forgive each other, then once again, we create a hostile atmosphere. What I love about YYE, is that everyone is so nice. This is my getaway place from when people at YYN are being…well…Jerks! Thanks for reading this. Have a good day.

~Samad

(Jeromy K.) #18

as far as I know there is no pie that I don’t like ;D ;D
I like pie

Yep. Same here.

Guys guys guys…it’s all about the Apple Crumb pie. Best stuff out there!!