Pen spinning

(Cinimod105) #1

Hey everybody, do you know how to do pen spinning tricks?
http://www.youtube.com/v/gMPPN1WSK0A&hl=en&fs=1

I can do sonics and finger passes, thumbarounds and reverse ones, and charges.

i was unaware there was such a thing! looks cool though!

(XDuctTape_LoverX) #4

I can do Charge???

I like his pen. I want one!!! :smiley:

Seriously I want one :wink:

Charges are super-duper-uber hard to do. Just saying.

(Mark) #6

Fingerpasses and something else that I don’t know the name of but I learned in HK watching someone do it.

I was just trying this and got the first thing, the thumb pass or whatever, down somewhat well =). Now I am going to try a double thumb pass thing :P.

(Shisaki) #8

I can do infinitys, double infinitys, figure 8s, infinity extendeds, double infinity extended, sonic, warped sonic, twisted sonic, shadow, backaround, backaround rev, thumbaround, thumbaround rev, extended thumbaround, fingerpass, fingerpass rev, infinity release, backaround-twisted soniv=c combo, too many to name…

(Shisaki) #9

I also have that pen and I think its too light for me so I use a ZT which is heavier and can extend and stuff.

Looks fancy and show-offy! Awesome!

(Marvin.D) #11

i just start doing it after isaw that video

(Jesse) #12

No, but I’m going to start learning RIGHT NOW!

(Marvin.D) #13

i got the thumb around down

(Marvin.D) #14

i what to no wat will be a good pen for me to use in stead pencile i am on the shadow trick and trying to get the rev thumbaround

(Shisaki) #15

Depends on length and weight and grips. I’ll help you find one.

(Marvin.D) #16

i wat a pen that is heavy,long,not that grippy any help???

Yeah, I know how to do the TA and Charge.I just can’t do the sonic… :-[ Also, I use a BICtory and I have a UPSB account.

(Shisaki) #18

Know, I mean do you want grips on the pen,a nd also, do you want a double or single sided pen?

Comssa maybe? ???

(Marvin.D) #20

yes i wat grips and double side