Chopstix Rilla, G2 and more

Chopsticks Gorilla MIB - $170 glass smooth just got a clear version so this is a dupe

G2 AL7 BanSShee MIB - $120 glass smooth also have the clear w/ gold rims so this is a dupe

G2 Elite 18 red/pink fade NMIB - $90 one flat spot one nick on the rim 2 tiny marks on the face of the rim hard to capture see pics very very smooth still

G2 plasma Wolf GLITCH - $100 no box it’s perfect I think it’s glitch due to the ano job being mostly red I’m not sure it plays just like my andromeda glitch that’s also perfect IMO

SF Motive Remy world’s edition - $70 see the damage. I play this more than my wainbow that’s mint this thing still plays great if you like inner bimetals I think I have an SF pouch I’ll update.

DM for questions or anything. All prices are shipped CONUS and include PayPal G&S.

3 Likes

Why do you have 2 bst threads up with the same yo-yos?

1 Like

Can a boy get a bump?

I don’t?

Ah yes so 3 of throws overlap that’s my bad the old one just needs deleting

1 Like

Bippity boopity bop. Bump it to the top !

Bump Bump! Offer up!

SK is sold.

SF is off of pending and available again.

BUMP I’ll add a peak2 up tomorrow!

bip boop bump bump

r u zach gormley

I am not but I do have his Arctic circle. And I desperately want to try his other sigs bc that’s one of my favorite throws I have it’s basically stable as the chief and so small. Incredible.

Not to mention the king himself is a disciplined treasure to the community

1 Like

Honestly gonna go watch his scales freestyle again now :joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

And as an update I bought an AC2 and Borealis over the weekend somebody stop me plz :joy::joy::joy:

ive told my wife, “im done for a while” once a week for the past two months and then i buy another yoyo

6 Likes

I’ve luckily sold a few. Getting back into it after about 8 years I went a little crazy cuz there are so many brands and shapes now. I went over board and it’s nice finding what I like now I just gotta liquidate to find more of what I like. I came home to 6 boxes in my kitchen counter one day and my gf was like “do we need to have a talk about this?” :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

same, stopped yoyoing while i was a teenager and picked it back up again since ive been in my 20s, the game changed, and i felt like i had to buy every throw that i missed out on the many years i was out, needless to say ive accepted the modo that its not hurting anyone (yet) and its all for fun, i try to sell some too

2 Likes

Same. I’m 28 now. Quit around 11 like I said.
What have you tried and what did you like back then?

I really loved Clyw. Loved the Chief and Sasquatch (chief is still my favorite throw I think. Have 2 currently)

I love floaty, fun, comfy in hand, big catch zone throws that are stable for reference.

I tried out almost every SF Yoyo bc my friend told me too and holy cow man some great throws for cheap. The Motive is my favorite V shape throw I’ve ever owned I normally don’t like V shape but it’s so fun.
The BMC cadence is a DELIGHT.
The plstc is probably the best plastic throw out if not the speedaholic xx. I love them both.

UNPRLD recognition is one of my new favorite shapes. It’s 70xx aluminum, stable as it gets, and is like $45 which is insane. Also own 2.

The Basecamp line of throws are all amazing I’ve got all of them.

The Clyw Kodiak and arctic circle are amazing throws from Clyw and I had just about every Clyw back in 2010. (You can get a fools gold Kodiak on Clyw website for half price. I’ve bought 3 all are dead smooth with an ano flaw and they are an absolute delight based on my preferences.

I’m really trying to try a G2 next.

I’d love to here what you’ve gotten and liked not liked !

1 Like

Oh I’ve also grabbed a Horizon that’s surprisingly nice and a thinner profile for the pocket.