Need Money!

I need money to get a new yoyo… so any ideas? Maybe make money by yoyoing? I’m not really sure how to do that though.

Also, my school is going to have a fair next winter, so I can sell some stuff… maybe borrow from my dad…

Do chores for your neighbors. Wash cars, mow lawns, etc.

Well, I mess around with my yoyo at work, and the other day, I had a customer call me and ask if I would come to his daughter’s birthday party and do a show. I told him I didn’t know, it’d been over 10 years since I’ve done any real shows, but he offered me 75 bucks. So I told him I’d think about it. So, the lesson here is, Yo Yo where you can, you’ll never know what will happen!!

Good Luck

(Jei Cheetah) #4

Street performing might be a good way to get some cash.

But make sure its ok first, some cities have laws against performing in the street for money, and sometimes you need a liscence.

If its ok, then try it!

I once got 30 bucks doing a show and everyone loved it!

J :slight_smile:

Anything to sell?

sell old yoyos

None. Anyway to make a show?

Just list down the tricks you know, get some music so you can play it, then do the tricks with the music. Plan first through. Remember, when entertaining crowds, people get amazed by simple tricks like boingy-boing, eli hops and gyro flops. Repeat those alot when doing shows.

Yes. Do easy tricks that look very hard and amazing

Going to a place where a lot of people go put a box down and just start yoyoing :wink:

(JonasK) #10

I have found that this is actually I have a benefit of living in Norway. Since nobody here knows what’s really amazing, it will be possible to put a hat on the ground and start practising. People will then put money in the box. You might get someone staring at you, but even more people giving you ca$h.

Where can I find out if it’s OK?

(JonasK) #12

Your city probably has some regulations about this. Just go to the mayor’s office, city hall or just a place you know that someone knows the laws in your city. And if you need a license to perform, ask where you can get one.

Woot, UPDATE: They called me back and offered $150. Looks like I’m doing a show after all. 150 bucks for one hour’s worth of work. I feel like a lawyer!!

What? how did that just work out,150 bucks!What are you going to get,let me guess,A YOYO,lol.

Will performing work?

Actually I have to put the money towards a new lens for my camera. I have a very expensive Nikon DSLR, and my Mother in Law dropped it in the bag, and broke the lens. 600 bucks down the drain, so that’s going towards my new lens fund!!

You should make her pay for it,lol.