Motion YoYo - update 1/2/2024 - a look back

This is going to be a bit long winded - sorry for that in advance.

So around the end of last year I was talking with @Lewivlone, I had just been a part of a group of individuals who helped make his signature YoYo. Upon receiving the YoYo, I was blown away at how good the YoYo actually was.

I spent the next few weeks just debating on if I wanted to take the leap of faith and make my own YoYo, and ultimately I decided to just go for it.

I reached out to @hobbygod with my thoughts on what I felt like a design that suited me would ultimately feel like, after a bit of back and forth we landed on a design. I shipped the design to the manufacturer and reached out to a few close friends within the community who believed in my vision…. The prototypes were funded and the process was started.

I learned a lot and am still learning about this business, I appreciate the support this community has given me through my Instagram for my page “the_throwers_lounge” and now “Motion_Yoyo”

Now to the YoYo -

Design influences come from the several yo-yos, most notably the rims and very unique and I expanded on the design that @Lewivlone used on his signature YoYo the Karasu. Now for the photos :slight_smile:

Waiting on feedback from the individuals who helped get the project off the ground to see if we need to make any tweaks for the production run…. Personally I think we got a winner!

7068 bi metal SS Rims
57.70 Diameter
43.04 Width
63.6 grams weight

Without further Ado - Motion YoYo Presents the ……… Perpetual (Motion)

50 Likes

Congrats again! Glad i was able to inspire somebody :raised_hands:t3:. Best wishes to you and the Motion YoYo’s future :sparkler:

8 Likes

Beautiful throw! Should be red, though :joy:

3 Likes

That looks amazing! I definitely need one

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try it!!

3 Likes

The grapic is very nice.

6 Likes

Just don’t call yourselves the Perpetual Motion Squad.

3 Likes

Thank you again for sure!

2 Likes

This looks awesome, any chance they will be coming to yo-yo expert?

3 Likes

I would say since is the freshman run of my new gig, I haven’t earned a place on the YYE lineup…… YET, but I will be making them available to the public. You are correct, this one is special.

Thank you for the interest!!!

5 Likes

Congrats on making it a reality! Cant wait to get my paws on one!

2 Likes

Looks good, I would be interested in one any idea when a drop would be?

4 Likes

I only need 1.

…….uh, in each colorway😉

6 Likes

Prototype is making its way to the testers, I am hoping to have a production run order placed by the end of next week if we don’t need any tweaks or changes to the YoYo.

Follow my Instagram page to keep up with the updates @motion_yoyo and @the_throwers_lounge

6 Likes

Now following :+1:

1 Like

I got you @yoyodoc :wink:

4 Likes

Very impressive looking shape. Congratulations.

I’m following @motion_yoyo

3 Likes

Thank you for the support - it’s appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

beautiful design !!! it looks like an awesome throw :grin: congrats man !!!

6 Likes

Hey thank you very much!!!

2 Likes