Motion YoYo - update 1/2/2024 - a look back

It is beautiful! Keep all of us posted on its progress.

Thank you

3 Likes

I will do for sure - I want to thank everyone here for the interest and support!

Please follow @motion_yoyo and @the_throwers_lounge on Instagram so that you can keep up with Drop info.

5 Likes

Another photo of just how aesthetically pleasing this YoYo is :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Cool shot of the Perpetual (Motion) and @Lewivlone Karasu

The prototypes were all shipped today to the testers all of them should be in their hands the beginning of next week, I plan to have the production run ordered by end of next week. It will be a smaller run so if you are interested, I wouldn’t sleep on it. Drop will be announced on my Instagram pages

16 Likes

Gotta love my yoyo (KARASU),:wink: glad you enjoy it so much! im sure the (perpetual) Motion will play beautifully :ok_hand:t4:

9 Likes

Interesting, looks like people like the slight M shape on the rims.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with trying things that haven’t been done before - in this case - it works pretty dang well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The purple is awesome!

4 Likes

So awesome! Excited for this

2 Likes

Thank you for the interest! Working on the production run and colorways as I type this!

5 Likes

Major props getting this produced! Releasing a yoyo can be a lot of work.

Especially picking colors :innocent:

8 Likes

Thanks @MarkD - means a lot coming from you, I have a lot of respect for MK1 and the knowledge that you brought to this community with fantastic yo-yos and also teaching the art of design.

Thank you!

6 Likes

A few photos courtesy of Jason Ernest

21 Likes

That blue… god im a sucker for that shade of blue

4 Likes

Having not gotten a chance to fully enjoy it yet, my first impression is that it is definitely going to impress a lot of people. There is quality, consideration and heart present in every aspect of this throw. If you know someone who got one, you should have a barbecue together and ask to throw it, but be warned, if you do you will most likely end up wanting one for yourself

19 Likes
1 Like

Had a break at work… should have done some paper work but i couldn’t get this yoyo out of my head!

21 Likes

Your front style has gotten so smoooooth.

2 Likes

Delicious!

IMG_20220318_210842_729

12 Likes

Looks rad bro!! :star_struck:

1 Like