Specs:

7068 - SS rims
Weight - 63.4 + or - .5
Diameter - 57.70
Width - 43.04
Gap Width - 4.46
Finish - blasted

First run, third colorway revealed.

Infurious in definition means “highly passionate about.” When I started this project, it was a passion project. I wanted nothing more than to put out a great product and share my designs with a community that I enjoyed being a part of. I truly hope each one of you take the time to give it a shot, means a lot to me just knowing people care enough to drop a like or share.

15 Likes

Perpetual (motion) - Glistening Amethyst

Specs:

7068 - SS rims
Weight - 63.4 + or - .5
Diameter - 57.70
Width - 43.04
Gap Width - 4.46
Finish - no blast

First run, last colorway revealed.

The shine on this YoYo is incredible, the way light strikes it in different directions it just shines ever so brightly. This colorway is the last one for this run. Really pleased with how they turned out. I can not wait to hear the feedback from the community in regards to this YoYo :slight_smile: - be sure to Tag me on your mailday!

12 Likes

There it is! The Purple looks so good on these pictures that I can almost pretend it’s blue…but I might not have to because it’s such a nice shade purple.

3 Likes

Again, I’m tempted. Amethyst is my birthstone.

3 Likes

You are one PayPal payment away from having this on your hands lol!!

3 Likes

Reposting these pics from the other thread but look at that red :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Can’t wait to hear peoples thoughts on this!!

2 Likes

She’s a beauty

8 Likes

thank you all so so so much for the support, if you ordered and haven’t gotten yours yet - it will be in your mailbox soon enough! I can’t thank everyone enough for the kind words and encouragement. People are loving it more than I could have imagined :slight_smile:

15 Likes

@Bjorn_ofyoyo dropped an unboxing video!

8 Likes

Often I love living in europe…it can take pretty long for my mail to get here compared to my fellow throwers who live in the States though. Mine won’t be here for another week or maybe two.

Seeing all these people getting theirs can be agony some times.

3 Likes

Feeling your pain I’am UK :uk: and seeing these unboxing as cool as they are is killing me!

2 Likes

Motion! Arrived today. Very quick shipping. And, wow! Throws as beautiful as it looks. (I need to grow my skill level.)

8 Likes

So glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shout out to @JEA86 for designing such a well thought out throw. It’s good looking, innovative and just plays really well. While looking good and feeling great in the hand. I bought the red blasted colorway I was so impressed I picked up my second one. Shiny purple. I know these are going to be sought after throws. I can’t say enough how great this throw is.

10 Likes

Yeah this thing rocks! I had to grab another just cause it’s so good!

9 Likes

Enjoying the purple and worth the effort & knots to break in a nice soft matching nylon string.

10 Likes

String looks amazing on there

1 Like