Motion YoYo - update 1/2/2024 - a look back

Thank you! Very pleased with the design, just need that machine shop to get to cutting the blanks faster :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet as candy…

16 Likes

Love that @AKYOYOMIKE

2 Likes
3 Likes

Perpetual feels like it’s in a league of its own. Feels great to throw and catch, power to spin through any combo i have. (full disclosure i paid full price for my proto and i think that was more then the production run will be and i regret nothing! ) my suggestion is don’t hesitate, @JEA86 is taking preorders and they won’t last long.
Michael Minond on Instagram: "I'm calling this the DeckerStein since i basically took it from @lucasdecker_yoyo And @gentrystein speed combo tutorials. Throwing the Perpetual by @motion_yoyo. If you like comp bi-metal yoyos you don't want to miss this one. @motion_yoyo is taking preorders NOW! #PhenoMinond #AKYoyoMike #subwaycreatures #mtalirr #traincircle #FairTradeYoyos #FTY #thethrowerslounge ■■■■■■■■■■■ #yoyotrick #yoyotrickstagram #yoyotrickcircle #yoyo #yoyopictures #yoyolife #yoyos #skilltoys #skilltoy #yoyophotography #yotography #throwoftheday #todaysthrow #yoyoexpert #MOTION_YOYO #Perpetual"

6 Likes

Absolutely stunning photo by @berayz - give him a follow on Instagram yobraydon while you are there give me a follow @motion_yoyo

Perpetual first run looks to be in my hands in April! So you want to be in the know for updates :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Posted this on the Braintwister Remix Thread but i figure it should be here as well.
The more i play the Perpetual the more i realize @JEA86 designed a fantastic yoyo!

4 Likes

Hey everyone!
I’m Moosa, also known as Moose, and I’m a new team member for Motion YoYo!! I’m super stoked to be participating in this project, I love everything about it so far and I think Jeremy’s doing an amazing job!

My first mini contribution to the brand is a Discord server, where we’ll be updating news about the brand. It’ll also be a cool place to chill, talk about yoyos, and share tricks. Here’s the invite:

10 Likes

So glad to have @MoosaK part of our team, big things coming my friends!

6 Likes

Check out this review/overview of the Perpetual by @MaximShoots !

Edition (@editionyoyo) • Instagram photos and videos

4 Likes

Few pictures of our prototype colorway by @MaximShoots - such an awesome job.

18 Likes

Amazing pics by Edition, as always!

Some announcements to share with you all:

On Wednesday we announced a new team member for Motion YoYo! Congrats to Barrett “Bear” Farmer (@Bjorn_ofyoyo) on joining the team! You can find Bear on IG, where he posts a lot of cool tricks on @bf_throws. Check out this trick video from him on the Motion YoYo IG:

In other news, we have some more pics and more thoughts to share! @jeremypark from Zipline shares his thoughts on the Perpetual here:

second edit was me accidentally deleting and undeleting the post lol sorry

8 Likes

I really want to buy this yoyo. Where can I buy it?

3 Likes

My understanding is that the current run is in-progress and that they should have them in the next few weeks to a month. Then you’ll be able to buy one direct from @JEA86 . That’s my plan at least :grin:

3 Likes

That is correct - the YoYo is in its final stages of manufacturing at this time, I am hoping to have them first of May. I appreciate all the interest, I can not wait to get these into peoples hands :slight_smile:

11 Likes

yeah. I’ll give you more support!

2 Likes

Well that’s appreciated for sure

1 Like

I think you have a new definition of yo yo

2 Likes

Will you send them to YYE?

2 Likes

I doubt I am even on YYE’s radar being my first release.

4 Likes