Motion YoYo - update 1/2/2024 - a look back

NYC is in perpetual motion with Perpetual by Motion_YoYo.

11 Likes

Great Job Mike

5 Likes

Update 5/6/2022 - yo-yos have shipped from the manufacturer, and should be in my hands within a week, so a little ahead of the reset schedule.

There are 4 color variations - stay tuned!

6 Likes

yeah!!I’m looking forward to buying them !!

2 Likes

Attempting some 5A this may. Check out the FTY 5A challenge to win a CW by @DedHed
PM @JEA86 for info on The Perpetual coming real soon!

7 Likes

Perpetual will be rolling in soon, they look and feel so good! … get your Barrel Rolls on!

3 Likes

I will have the Perpetual in my hands as late as next week, I will be doing a QC test on every single YoYo to make sure it is smooth. If you are interested PM me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Perpetual (motion) - Renaissance Red

Specs:

7068 - SS rims
Weight - 63.4 + or - .5
Diameter - 57.70
Width - 43.04
Gap Width - 4.46
Finish - no blast (polish)

First run, first colorway revealed.

This color was decided on by myself and a couple friends and couldn’t have turned out more stunning. Over the next three days I will be announcing all four color variations for the run.

27 Likes

Hi all, will be premiering a new video on the new Motion YoYo youtube channel at 4 pm cst (a little less than an hour and a half from now)! Would be sick if you tuned in and subscribed, more content from us soon!
Link:

12 Likes

Super excited to get this in my hands! And that red… oh my that red

4 Likes

Perpetual (motion) - Terra Amor

First run, second colorway revealed.

This color is named after my friends dog who has recently passed away. For some of us our animals just become part of our family. A small token to remember his friend by. All the performance is still there :slight_smile:

19 Likes

When, where and how much is the price? I really want it

5 Likes

^^ sent you a PM

I would also like to know as well sry :sweat_smile: knowing this kind of stuff is sorta my thing before making the final jump on the Yoyo

2 Likes

Pm sent - I have been doing pre-orders and have some slots still available - follow me @motion_yoyo on Instagram or PM me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very excited about this one.

1 Like

Any other polished colorways coming?

2 Likes

Yep!

3 Likes

Perpetual (motion) - Infurious Red

Specs:

7068 - SS rims
Weight - 63.4 + or - .5
Diameter - 57.70
Width - 43.04
Gap Width - 4.46
Finish - blasted

First run, third colorway revealed.

Infurious in definition means “highly passionate about.” When I started this project, it was a passion project. I wanted nothing more than to put out a great product and share my designs with a community that I enjoyed being a part of. I truly hope each one of you take the time to give it a shot, means a lot to me just knowing people care enough to drop a like or share.

15 Likes

Perpetual (motion) - Glistening Amethyst

Specs:

7068 - SS rims
Weight - 63.4 + or - .5
Diameter - 57.70
Width - 43.04
Gap Width - 4.46
Finish - no blast

First run, last colorway revealed.

The shine on this YoYo is incredible, the way light strikes it in different directions it just shines ever so brightly. This colorway is the last one for this run. Really pleased with how they turned out. I can not wait to hear the feedback from the community in regards to this YoYo :slight_smile: - be sure to Tag me on your mailday!

12 Likes