**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

I really need to find some time to get back on board, and then I see another hook move :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh yeah Iā€™m up for this one !!! After mastering the 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 hooks I MUST learn this 1.75 hook !!!

4 Likes

Well that week went by fastā€¦ ok im always pushing FrontStyle so hereā€™s one i recently foundā€¦ like a FrontStyle follow.

HIPSTER WHIP

Good luck and letā€™s see some videos!

8 Likes

I think I figured out -1.75 too?

4 Likes

Just watching this video has blown my brains!

2 Likes

Sweet! Nice hit.

2 Likes

Week #33 Evan Nagao Tech/flow

Lets get techy this week! Doesnā€™t look to terrible to learn and hopefully we dont spend more time undoing knots than practicing this week

10 Likes

Okā€¦ I Love Evan, love this weekā€™s pick! Never would i have thought that in one day i would land this trickā€¦ugly and slow as $@#Ɨ but CORRECT! Might take 6 months to smooth outā€¦ so cool THANKS!

3 Likes

This seems like a good intro into some tech. I will give it a go!

1 Like

So this is me practicing on the trainā€¦ better get my E ticket before the conductor gets to meā€¦ one extra hop but itā€™s pretty cleanā€¦ now to throw this another 500 times to smooth it out

5 Likes

You have been summoned. :genie:

Ps: chiropractor, sorry for the misspell.

1 Like

I did it.
1 time.
-Rodeo GT-
Caught and flipped into the GT FROM the drop, then out the gt without fumbling into a clean bind.

Now to get consistent (or just do it again :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

The dedication to stick at it :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

TAW #34 Candy Bucket

Wanted to get some more bucket tricks under my belt and i found this sick looking repeater.

Gotta love those Sakatuca repeaters

6 Likes

Just in case this helps anyone else, peep their TH/yoyo at 19-20 seconds into the video. A rejection happens there to make the wrist mount work. Have I figured out how to do it? No.

But hopefully this saves someone some small amount of time rewinding and playing :sweat_smile:

Edit: I did it once. Have I been able to replicate it or figure out what I did to get it right? No. Back to the workshop.

4 Likes

Speed Combo from a few months ago. Was cleaning up my phone; forgot I recorded this.

7 Likes

Smooth! I still goof up the last part of the roll and the part right after it when Im trying to go full speed

1 Like

Thanks. I had to come up with some tricks for the roll from kamikaze back into 1.5. When you pick up speed the strings donā€™t want to separate, so I use my thumb to keep them apart and pick off the one string early and hold it back before dropping the other.

1 Like

So first off I know Iā€™m a lil late here but this has been one of the most fun and challenging tricks Iā€™ve tried to learn yet. So many cool and techy little elements. But Iā€™m stuck on step 4 right here

Just a little confused about hopping the throw to the back nth thumb and that slack placement, any help would be awesome!

2 Likes

I remember that part. Itā€™s not very much of a hop, you just want to get the yo-yo on the back string without jumping it off the front string. You can even do it without any hop at all, either by landing on both strings and skipping the ā€œhopā€ or by just bringing your NTH thumb under the yo-yo and placing the string under it.

1 Like