**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Wow Jeremy! Welcome to our little trick a week group :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Haha, thanks!

2 Likes

Decided to try and incorporate this weeks trick into a combo as well (like AKYOYOMIKE).

5 Likes

TaW #3 : Flashy Bouncy GT

I want to learn this trick. It doesnā€™t seem difficult and we should be able to learn it quick. But I thought this might be a fun trick to add some flair to our combo videos.

:facepunch:

8 Likes

Already know this trick :joy: but it is a pretty cool trick, though.

4 Likes

Likewise! Knack in keeping the yo-yo on the string, but quite straight forward otherwise

3 Likes

Looks very doable. My kind of trick :wink:.

5 Likes

I thought you would like it. Seems like a easy way to add a flair to the end of combos

3 Likes

Very streight forward tutorial. Here we go. This is what you get when my wife asks me to play with the girls downstairsā€¦"Do The PUP-PUP BOOGIE! "

6 Likes

Nothing too flashy, and probably could of done the bouncy green triangle a little better, but Iā€™m half asleep lol

4 Likes

Gotta love some pup pup boogie!
My kids also used to love paw patrol

2 Likes

Nice bind!

3 Likes

Happy Friday Trick-a-Week gang.
Hooks are the bane of my game (at least for now) so here we goā€¦ here are 3 variations on ā€œbasicā€ tension hooksā€¦ letā€™s see if we can incorporate one or all of them into our repertoire.

14 Likes

Good choice!

3 Likes

Basic tension hook variation combo! Been enjoying learning theseā€¦ just need to get the consistency up on each of them!

4 Likes

TAW #5 : Chopsticks Madness @ChrysaeThrows

Picked a trick this week from a beautiful man, and one of our own member.

11 Likes

Hey thanks Min!!! Iā€™m honored!

7 Likes

Once again youā€™ve made a really complex and elegant combo look doable for us mere mortals. Love your tutorials!

6 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure Diego, not my fault that your tutorials always looks awesome!

5 Likes

This tutorial ROCKS! Really a lot of fun!

3 Likes