I will try to ā€œunprivateā€, I would like to know what you have to say :wink:

2 Likes

Nice job with all these :+1:

2 Likes

Any recommendation?

1 Like

It seems itā€™s public now :wink:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t open the links directlyā€¦ but i watched them on IG. My only suggestion is maybe a slightly shorter string. I used to use a really long string as well, but youā€™ll get much more control on a shorter string.
Dylan K over suggested in his video for 1A a good length is yoyo on your nth shoulder with the knot on your TH finger. Since using that length i feel much more confident with tricks.

3 Likes

Hmmm, thanks, I will try even shorter string.

The size Iā€™ve used in those videos is around 5cm shorter than I used to throw.

3 Likes

I like the Ahmad Slack Variation. Very nicešŸ‘

2 Likes

Speaking of catch upā€¦heres 2 binds I got down during week 8

The knee bind is so satisfying to hit :yum:

11 Likes

Smile is priceless. Great binds!

6 Likes

Thanks man!

4 Likes

Dude you are so smooth! So cool! Those binds where amazing!

Ok so this isnā€™t a repeater yet, but i thought it was a cool combo i came up with thanks to @EOS44 2xgt tutorial. A bit of everything Iā€™ve been working on this TaW. ā€¦oh right i have a few catch ups. Maybe next week.

9 Likes

Week #11 - Daniel Day Lewis

Posting a trick I already know because I need shoulder surgery and canā€™t throw right now. (This is the part where @twitch77 shows up just to say Iā€™m old :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Silly name, good trick. This is a fun, satisfying double GT that I learned a couple years ago. No challenges or assignments, just learn the trick and have fun.

9 Likes

God damn youā€™re old.

7 Likes

Heā€™s back!!!

3 Likes

ā€œWelcome to the top of my headā€ - Kyle

He breaks down the last hop in a way that clicked with meā€¦ aaaand he makes me laugh out load.

5 Likes

i just found this.

3 Likes

I just saw these somewhere else, good stuff.

2 Likes

Hey, welcome back bro, we were missing you!

4 Likes

I need to stop making, missing binds at the end of TaW videos, a habit :joy:

7 Likes