MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

One day, I’ll get there too.:wink:

4 Likes

Finally: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6n0FbhTA3V_6hXqsz0PNtm72ViSSzg9GBzXE0/?igshid=csct24s66igl

But still messy with that bind. Hahahahah

4 Likes

Nice great job dude. Haha don’t worry about that bind I hate it too :joy:

1 Like

So all done … next LOL

1 Like

Just kidding … is fun to do it with different Yos

1 Like

Take it easy … Must rest for 2 days, this one was super hard but also super gratifying, hitting the first time, was absolutely lucky. LOL
Understanding the string behavior and aimmimg correctly was fun. And now hitting ON PURPOSE is soooo guuuud.

3 Likes

Pineapple combo, lets goooooo

1 Like

I’m not even close. I might get it by Friday but whippy tricks get me. Probably need to change my strings more frequently.
You change them quarterly right?

4 Likes

I… my strings I change usually when I want to shoot a video for instagram… and I haven’t done one in a while :joy:
I have so many strings, just lazy and complacent.
everytime I change strings, I always go woahhhh I need to change more often.
And I never do :rofl:

I think the more I yoyo the less I change the strings.

When I first started I used to change often, and slowly the time between changes got longer and longer, not sure why

6 Likes

That’s a thing to think about… When I changed the string, the trick was much easier (but still danm hard).

Normally my string goes beyond limit, each trow I must correct torsion, that’s when I change.

And Venom is denser and thicker compared to sochi normal or monkey vines I have been using… It feels good, I will try to hit that with sochi, so I could compare.

But make the test with new strings, that could help.
Btw, that was my first whippy trick, I will try jade whip now…

1 Like

I change cheap strings after a few hours of play, but I’ve only changed one plutonium and no zipline sting so far.

I got the catch about 3 times now.

2 Likes

I am using Original Throw strings in normal thickness. I think I’m overdue a string change by a week or two :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Kitty string I change pretty frequently (every other day if it’s all Im using) because otherwise the tension starts to go nutso and it just feels…bleh.

I havent done much experimenting with string brands, but I’ve been using some Zipline blends lately and they last FOREVER lol. I have one thats been on for like a month and the only wear is that it went from neon yellow to bright yellow.

3 Likes

Zoning Pineapple :joy:

9 Likes

Whoa! Nice job NeOphy!!

2 Likes

haha sick! Nicely done!

1 Like

Here my idea for a short 5A combo integration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8ScOhoG2C/?igshid=1mo2t7sthn770

5 Likes

Nice! Great idea!

1 Like

Hahahaha, nice one!

2 Likes

Backhand rejection. In case anyone is still having trouble. This backhand rejection is kinda like half a pineapple catch.

3 Likes