MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

8 Likes

Ofcourse mrmatio has the best tuts. Thank you!
That’s a sweet trick… might take me all year to learn the rest of it.

@ANGVS thank you…i actually figured out the rejection in DON. Very cool element. Now to smooth it out.

How’s everyone else doing with magic drop? Shockwave? Etc…

4 Likes

Nice @AKYOYOMIKE! Magic drops have gotten a lot more consistent and I can regularly get it a few smooth shockwave repeats!

I also found that shockwave fits very nicely into skin the gerbil after the first double on trapeze :slight_smile:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Waiting for number two!

2 Likes

TaW #2 : Pineapple Catch

Good morning TaW gang, following on from Magic Drop, I feel we could all use a little more practice on rejections, although I hear that some of you are an expert in getting rejections all the time :joy:

I have something special picked out for this week that is a flashy element with a rejection.

14 Likes

Good choice! Nice flashy move!

4 Likes

The rejection is easy but hitting the gap with the long slack is damn hard.

5 Likes

Yeah the whole trick is super easy. The catch however is not :laughing:

5 Likes

:exploding_head: this one will be HARD for me… But I’ll try.

1 Like

Bonus points to anyone that posts a few practice attempts a well as the clean landing.

2 Likes

I will stay at practice attempts… lol

1 Like

Well played. This is a good trick after my week of re-learning Magic Drop and Shockwave. (I had gotten embarrassingly good at Magic Dropping onto the string farthest from my body…Shockwave doesn’t work that way) :confused:

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJySrsZhHaP2P3wE87ZS9BChnnqqzlYKIj73d40/?igshid=94j2is9a3tua

ROFLMAO

3 Likes

You’ll get it man :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah… I got the trick idea, rejection is okay… Now I must hit the gap. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Something like this

12 Likes

EL CAPITÁN!

No this is not a grammatically complete sentence but i believe the intent is clear to the reader.

4 Likes

Haha thank you, but to be fair I have been working on pineapple catch one and off for a little while. Can’t get it consistent yet though.

3 Likes

Nice! Very clean catch too.

So far I’ve hit it 3 times… but I won’t say out of how many tries :joy:

3 Likes