MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

A mere two days ago…

And now repeats! Well done man

3 Likes

I doubt i can repeat that thought hahahaah!

3 Likes

hey everyone if you are having trouble with beef hook you should try a different string better for hooks. string makes such a difference using something better for whips and slacks and such.
also to be more consistent in your landing, learning to do the same thing exactly the same qnd only making small adjustments over time. and also try giving the yoyo more time in the air to fall down. those helped me. I can hit about 75% now and you can too!

4 Likes

Twirly whirley combo :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

And yes, I jam to Moana as my song of choice for ultimate yoyo inspiration :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Week #15 - Pulse Rifle

Pew pew! This week we’re learning Pulse Rifle, a fun arm trick to both do and watch that’s built around some fundamental tricks like eli hops and split bottom mount.

Once you’ve got it down, try out some variations on the hop and different entrances and exits of the arm mount.

Happy learning :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I like the combo! Flows like water!

Also, Moana had a killer soundtrack :fire:

2 Likes

Owww noooo… Hahaaa

2 Likes

@ANGVS, Pulse Rifle, am I doing it right? :rofl:

5 Likes

Who put wiskey in that man’s cheerios! Well done!

3 Likes

Oh my god. I should have not watched this before posting. I look like I have special needs.

4 Likes

That was fantastic. Great plastic whip one handed bind!

1 Like

Nailed it!

I also dig the mini vlog type videos…and Moana

3 Likes

Moana is the Jam!

1 Like

That song and the other main one are straight bangers :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

The know who you are, I am Moana~~~~~~~ that song? :joy:

Hi, lurked a bit last year and want to.try and keep up. Here’s a near miss on #13 the chopstick repeater. Everything gets harder once the “tape” is rolling

10 Likes

Learning this trick makes me curious as to the length of string everyone plays.

I use kitty string without cutting it. At about 45 inches (~1150mm) it seems to be just enough to wrap the arm with some length to complete this. Just enough though.

It seems like Jake in the video has so much more string.

Do you folks have longer / shorter string?

3 Likes

I use belly button height. And I think my string might be too short to do this trick comfortably

1 Like

Ya, that seems short.

I know its all relative but I’d loose almost 16" if I cut it to the belly button.

3 Likes