MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

Thank you. I think this is enough for this week. I simply do not like to record myself. I see my discomfort in my own videos even if they are blurry AF.

2 Likes

The truth is: you are an amazing thrower, and you are sharing your skills with a community where yoyo is all that matter. I’m proud of you, you rock.

You shouldn’t have any negative feelings for recording yourself. I’m learning a lot from you and also getting pumped from your videos, so please keep fighting this disconfort.

6 Likes

Please dont stop! Your vids are smooth as glass. You’re magic drop and repeate vids are already working into my repertoire. Seriously You’re on fire!

4 Likes

All ok. I am not planning on stopping. I am also not feeling so bad about it as it may have sounded. It is more like, normally I throw after work and when my daughter sleeps to relax myself. Recording myself on the other hand is ok but it builds up tension which I am not used to when I throw. It never feels as flowy as it could be.
But I enjoy this weekly „exchange“ so no worries about me stopping.
And thanks for the friendly words appreciate it a lot!

8 Likes

I can definitely relate! I work a late afternoon/kind of night shift time so my mornings are spent with the family and if I want to film during the week, its during the hourish I have between getting home and going to bed which can be stressful if Im struggling for a clean take.

Posting new tricks on Friday’s seems to have helped spread things out a bit though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here are a couple:

10 Likes

Nice and smooth as usual!

3 Likes

Yes smooveee as usual. :ok_hand::metal:

4 Likes

@ANGVS & @Kray

Thanks. Y’all been looking good as well!

4 Likes

sooo not exactly filmed for trick-a-week but this one i filmed has an entrance i like (that i want to find a smoother way to transition to the wrist mount instead of hopping into it) and part of a wrist mount trick i call “Brandy” (because it’s like branding but in a ‘spirit bomb mount’ and brandy is a spirit… you catch my drift). i can film separately if anyone’s interested, though i don’t have a gopro or anything to get a top-down view.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKNB_X1BdhC/

10 Likes

Holy smokes! That was amazing!

4 Likes

:ok_hand::metal::fire: Nice1

3 Likes

I call this @Kray"s magic repeater combo

10 Likes

That was pretty kray kray

5 Likes

thank you both :blush:

4 Likes

Finally got around to watching this, very cool man.

2 Likes

You make those suicides look so easy man.

3 Likes

Thanks Bro.
GT suicides are actually alot easier to throw and catch then regular… honestly so is a 1.5 mount suicide easier then you think. For the last 2 months i throw every GT Mount and now they are looking much cleaner. Key is remembering which side to dismount more then anything.

9 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE & @Isaac :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

Man amazing how cool is that! Thank you @AKYOYOMIKE

5 Likes