MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

Here is my shot at it:

6 Likes

**TaW #21: Arm Exit! **

Hey y’all! In honor of 5A May I’ve been invited to throw in a trick tutorial for the occasion!

Today we are going to look at a flashy but easy 5A move that’s more of a flourish than a set trick. This is a great way to experiment with other parts of the body as well as a cool way to end any 5a combo! Hope y’all have fun with this one!

10 Likes

@CPC Nice dude! Well done!

@JeiCheetah Super cool tut! Thanks for sharing with us!

5 Likes

Nice job man.

Edit: you too @CPC! You guys rock :metal:

I was getting closer last night, I almost had it figured out, got lucky once but wasn’t sure it was right—it was. Hopefully I’ll find time to keep working on it; got a lot going on with selling my house.

And jeez, that first throw… that was a close one!

5 Likes

Thanks yall. I’ve been skipping the 5a. I got to commit to this week to work on this trick!

6 Likes

Very cool elements. I’ve gotten the stall down which is cool by itself … catching the string is less then 5050…i am enjoying 5A a lot more then last year. Thank you Josh for the cool tut.

6 Likes

This trick is dope shhh. Thanks @JeiCheetah for getting it out there. I’m hitting it with good consistency, hoping to find time to shoot it later.

4 Likes

Glad to hear people are giving it a try!

4 Likes

Week 22

Flip Flop Tower

aka. Ubi’s Towers😉

This week I have a dope picture trick for us to learn. Originally posted(& created) by @ubibaba .

Enjoy and let me know if you need help.

8 Likes

Nice just learned it super cool and flashy

3 Likes

Nice. I will be practicing this on lunch break.Thanks!!

2 Likes

Been quiet in here…how we all doing?

3 Likes

I’m doing good, couldn’t nailled all the tricks yet, but trying. Hahahaha once I have some time I’ll make the videos :wink:

And you? How you doing?

4 Likes

I actually signed up for latiendas online contest so i haven’t been working on this week as much as i should. But my routine is getting smoother.

6 Likes

I’ve been reaaally slacking on filming anything lol. I haven’t put in much with the last couple tricks, but will try and get them knocked out before the end of the week.

@AKYOYOMIKE Nice man! Whens the contest happening?

5 Likes

Videos are due Wed June 9th. There was a post on yye but i can’t find it now… but if anyone is interested let me know I’ll send you a link.

Edit. Found it.

4 Likes

Did I read it right that competitors outside of Mexico can only enter open?

5 Likes

That is correct. Last year they did a over 30 category, but i think it didn’t attract that much attention so they are trying a diff format.

5 Likes

Same. Although, it’s not so much slacking as my video equipment is packed away somewhere because we sold our house. But at least that’s done (under contract anyway), so no more showings… I just need to find my crap.

5 Likes

Congrats on the sale! Quite satisfying to finish that whole process

4 Likes