Mk1 Yoyos!

@shatterFX sent me some photos he’s been working on.

15 Likes

Hamdog to the Mk1 team. Welcome ham dog. In HD!

15 Likes

Scales V has been broadcasting this weekend (details here) and three of my team members made submissions.

Connor didn’t quite make the cutoff, but he did really good and he’s getting better and better every time! Hamdog! I believe in you!

Luis Lizardo, who is still not quite officially announced, made it to pro finals with a really enjoyable freestyle. It’ll be on the Scales youtube with the rest of the freestyles later, of course!

EOS44 just put in a really good amateur routine, and I believe next contest he’ll be throwing pro.

~ ~ ~

I’ve never had much time to be able to travel to contests, but in the last year and a half it’s become even more unusual as all the local stuff has stopped. Online contests like Scales have been nice to be able to feel the community a bit closer, and I can’t wait until there’s an opportunity to meet some of the mk1 team in person again. Love y’all.

11 Likes

@EOS44 had a fire routine. Always watching that guy

7 Likes

Noticed quite a few people using mk1 throws!

6 Likes

I first met Luis back when I was starting my yoyo journey. He stuck in my mind as one of the friendliest and most helpful people to me, so when we got talking again last year it made sense to see if there was a way we could work together. And so, now we are.

8 Likes

While we’re waiting for a Contact to restock, you could watch this very flattering review from YoyoJoe.

8 Likes

That was a very nice review!!

2 Likes

Sneak preview of a prototype that’s coming in soon!

Second runs of Umbras and Contacts are both almost ready.

Plus, another project that wasn’t made on a lathe, and was quite honestly much more difficult to design than a yoyo.

11 Likes

Intrigue!

Well, I’m intrigued, anyway.

Also I’m really looking forward to the Umbra restock. I haven’t had the chance to try that yet.

2 Likes

I thought I wouldn’t like the Umbra but I was seriously impressed. I need to get one of my own from this next drop.

4 Likes

There will be so many colorways compared to last time. Very excited to be able to share them soon.

A lot of folks have been asking about them!

6 Likes

Umbra!

Finally in the fade that mk1 likes best.

24 Likes

Looks great! Happy Birthday Mark!!!

4 Likes

I picked up a few goodies from Mk1 yesterday in celebration of Mark’s birthday for my birthday today :heart_eyes:

All I need are those Diffractions and then I can consider myself a true Mk1 enthusiast lol.

4 Likes

That is one gorgeous yoyo! Happy birthday.

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

This colorway came out surprisingly good. Still working on a name for it.

12 Likes

Will these be available on YYE or direct only? I really like the colors you posted so far!

3 Likes

They will be available here :slight_smile:

4 Likes