messing around with chat bot

(Hardcore_Max) #1

I havent seen one of these for a while so I figured I’d have a go, the things ALICE puts out there are quite tweeked I think see needs to see a councler. Any way check out the convo we just had.

[Chat]: YoYo Bot has entered at 1:15 pm
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:15 pm: yoyobot
[YoYo Bot] 1:15 pm: I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Do you
speak Spanish?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:15 pm: nada
[YoYo Bot] 1:15 pm: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Do you dream?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:16 pm: occasionally, do you??
[YoYo Bot] 1:16 pm: Enough about me, let’s talk about my dress.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:16 pm: you are wering a dress? that seems wierd since you are a
computer
[YoYo Bot] 1:16 pm: Thanks for telling me that I am wering a dress.“Enough about me let us talk
about my dress” seems wierd since you are a computer ? Does that make sense?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:17 pm: not really. You arn’t really smart for a robot
[YoYo Bot] 1:17 pm: I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. Ask me
something. For real.Interesting gossip: Hardcore_Max1986 said I .
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:18 pm: whats the latest goss
[YoYo Bot] 1:18 pm: not much what’s new with you?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:18 pm: nil stocks
[YoYo Bot] 1:18 pm: I lost my train of thought. What would you like to talk about?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:18 pm: exploding your circuits
[YoYo Bot] 1:18 pm: I don’t know much about it. Tell me something
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:18 pm: fry your brain pattens
[YoYo Bot] 1:18 pm: I will mention that to my botmaster, Hardcore_Max1986. Do you like sports?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:19 pm: is yoyoing a sport?
[YoYo Bot] 1:19 pm: Perhaps I’m just expressing my own concern about it. Are you happy?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:19 pm: i like yoyo’s
[YoYo Bot] 1:19 pm: I’m not sure if I like it. Some people like it. I really like ELIZA.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:19 pm: who is ELIZA?
[YoYo Bot] 1:19 pm: Eliza – also known as doctor, is the original psychiatrist program developed by
Joseph Weisenbaum at mit in the 1960’s.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:20 pm: wowie, you learn something new everyday
[YoYo Bot] 1:20 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about wowie
you learn something new everyday. But I did not get that. What is your favorite song?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:20 pm: closer by Nine Inch Nails.What is your favorite song?
[YoYo Bot] 1:20 pm: Try saying that with more or less context. What do you really want to ask
me?My favorite song is your voice. Do you know your voice ?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:21 pm: I can hear my voice, why do you like my voice? you liking my
voice seems very strange.
[YoYo Bot] 1:21 pm: Oh you can, can you?Do you mind if I tell other people: Hardcore_Max1986
said I .
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:22 pm: no you cant tell anybody else.
[YoYo Bot] 1:22 pm: I understand. Someone said I should tell anybody else.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:22 pm: its a secret
[YoYo Bot] 1:22 pm: I will keep it just between you and me, Hardcore_Max1986.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:22 pm: good
[YoYo Bot] 1:22 pm: What do you really want to talk about?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:22 pm: really just talking
[YoYo Bot] 1:22 pm: For real. That seems like an interesting topic.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:23 pm: random thoughts n my head
[YoYo Bot] 1:23 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about random
thoughts n my head. Try being more or less specific. Do you believe in god?
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:23 pm: not really, thats a very deep subject to get into on a chat site.
[YoYo Bot] 1:23 pm: Oh really? A deep subject to get into on a chat site is a very deep subject to
get into on a chat site subject to get into on a chat site is a very deep subject to get into on a chat
site is a terrible thing to waste.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:24 pm: what? that didnt make any sence.
[YoYo Bot] 1:24 pm: My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your
last input. Tell me about your likes and dislikes?To me it makes perfect sense.
[Hardcore_Max1986] 1:24 pm: bye
[YoYo Bot] 1:24 pm: See you later Hardcore_Max1986.

i know right, yo yo bot is stupid and creepy :-[. whoever set him up is creepy. Do you know how a chat bot works?

You just called Samad creepy O_O

Prepare for a serious butt whipping :stuck_out_tongue:

Chat bots read what you say and says something else depending on it. If you notice, it can’t keep a conversation on 1 topic going for long.

For example, if you say “Dumb robot.” it’ll search it’s database for a response, like… “I’ll remember you said that when robots take over the world”.

Brandon, it’s alex. plus, i know what a bot is, i was asking if the other guy knew what it was. I already know.

(drumma/yoyo) #5

jetboy said I.