ILYY:

• Josy-Ann
  • Lynx
  • Noctu, 1st Run (blue)

MFD

• Tri-B
  • Ape-X

I have Cash & Trades available…

HMU w/questions or for more info… woukd love to help!

Thank you!

15 Likes

Just a few beaters then… :laughing:

4 Likes

Just a quick photo for your enjoyment on this slow G2-sday !

9 Likes

Wow @Pierre…RAWR!

4 Likes

A wild Pierre flex appears :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Haha it’s not here anymore, or I would hide it ! Sold it to do a favor to Damian Puckett (not sold to him! He got a Palpitation out of the deal)

5 Likes

You are a good man

2 Likes

trade added

bump

1 Like

I love misfit markets. We use it as well.

1 Like

we’ve got very creative, though i’ve grown tired of the varieties of squash

2 Likes

Some boxes are so good. Some are super sad. Some don’t even look likes misfits. Others represent the name lol

1 Like

Potato :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Same here! Big fan of the Big Box weekly!!! Gonna get down on some celery root tonight!

2 Likes

luvya @Glenacius_K :wink:

2 Likes

Thats a pretty good potato for horizontal. Its definitely full size, so it should have enough power. Some of the newer potato models would probably be better, but of course, Jensen can do it on any potato so if you want to try, go for it!

I’ll give you $1000 for it.

3 Likes

ahhh! that’s the horizontal potato master, jensen… but i knew you were right up
there @nightshadow … you were all
over the details too

and, i know it IS a $1000 potato, i certainly wouldn’t sell it to you for a grand… but we could get down to brass tacks :thinking:

(and those silly heads want to
mute the bst posts teeheehee…)

1 Like

@Sinister_Yoyos & @fatguysnacks247 originally met on a chance Regional Elementary School field trip to Ye Olden Times Village in NW Roanoke in the early 80s where @Sinister_Yoyos defeated @fatguysnacks247 in a grueling 7-hour long Four Square game… underreported was their ‘allergic reaction’ on the bus ride home to what appeared to be their ingestion of the fermented juices available in the gift shop, the subsequent removal of these from
the shelves in the future, and a significantly increased supervision upon said
trips in the future…

it wasn’t until
decades later they met randomly in a yoyo trade on the internet

Despite their previous time together

9 Likes

While playing chess in Central Park NY, two young boys, later known as FatGuy Snacks and The RZA, happen to cross paths one day… while discussing the Supreme Alphabet, Knowledge, People, and their common tastes in a variety of delicacies, they parted ways with a quote upon their game’s completion… and never saw each other again…

When U Think About Nutritional Growth, Can Reality Enter A Mind

Bringin’
U
Meat’n
Potatoes

3 Likes

Happy to see the Sumo getting some love. Best throw from brokenyoyos but the plugin 1.1 had some really pretty anodizing.

2 Likes

an avid (then) WWF Professional Wrestling fan, Bette Middler’s ‘Wind Beneath My Wings’ was said to have been inspired by her dedication and fanaticism for Jimmy ‘Supafly’ Snuka.

1 Like