LF: Unknown Grasshopper GTX, Bassacuda, Kuntosh, Pickaxe

There is hope!

3 Likes

Yea, that seems like something that wasn’t supposed to happen. I don’t think he likes people sharing preorder links like that.

I could, of course, be wrong. I’m not in the Discord, and I’m certainly not privy to everything that’s up in RSO business. But it sounds hinky.

3 Likes

Just want to say that I got in touch with Elvin and all the colors will be available come drop time!

10 Likes

sold out in under a minute, hit me up if you snagged one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I finished checkout for an Eetsit within 30 seconds of the page going up and I didn’t get one.

2 Likes

Yeah, same story for the Unknown version. Curious if there just weren’t many left over to begin with past the preorder period because it looked like everything was gone instantly

4 Likes

bump - will happily pay over MSRP for The End, also willing to pay 100+ for the Bassacuda.

bump

1 Like

Added some counterweights to bundle in for free, I’ve got too many lol.

1 Like

Blasphemy! Next you’ll be saying there’s such a thing as “too many yoyos”!

2 Likes

Now on the other hand if it’s just squares and momiji cubes we’re talking about I definitely think I need a few more.

4 Likes

bump

The search for The End has ended! :partying_face:

Some price drops and deciding to hang onto my Tako for now because I threw it for a while yesterday and I still really like it…

4 Likes

price drop on the Mjolnir and here’s a chance to snag a mint 2020 Mirage for cheap

Been a minute since I last bumped this thread, but seeing lots of Unknown love around lately so here’s to hoping.

2 Likes

final bump for the year

bumping, new year new hope

2 Likes

bumping, getting my first One Drop and looking for some side effects to try with it

2 Likes

bump

the bump for today

3 Likes