LF: Unknown Grasshopper GTX, Bassacuda, Kuntosh, Pickaxe

The search for Unknowns continues. The lads I’m looking for are a Grasshopper GTX, Bassacuda, Kuntosh, and Pickaxe - Unknown Editions only. Any condition is fine on them. Willing to pay a premium regardless of condition. Just name your price.

6 Likes

bumping

3 Likes

s-l300

6 Likes

If somebody has a pickaxe for me to explore the Ruins of Alph they will receive a fat stack of cash in return.

5 Likes

bumping, still looking for the hummingbird!

2 Likes

congrats on the pickaxe! hope I can find one soon too :sob:

2 Likes

bumped

1 Like

new stuff added

bump

2 Likes

Akita is gone but you could still be the person to hook me up with a diesis or get something cool for yourself

2 Likes

casting another line for a black bass

1 Like

bump

1 Like

I missed the drop lol, whenever you get yours if you decide you don’t like it or just want to make some cash off the drop hit me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you sure it happened? I follow both on insta and they’ve not actually announced a date. Some said Elvin told them it would be Tues or Wed. Of it was just a shadow drop I might stop trying to snag anything from RSO.

2 Likes

Yup it was a shadow drop I guess, I never got an email even though I joined the subscription list and there was no IG post.

Orange and raw are still in stock but the Eetsit and Unknown ones are all gone. I won’t complain too much since it’s just a yoyo (and I still want one lol), but it kinda rubs me the wrong way if it’s true that preorders are available for people who bought the last RSO release. That feels like that might be a little borderline predatory when combined with shadow drops of getting people to just buy every release purely for FOMO collector reasons.

I’m just hoping somebody bought one purely with the intention of scalping, or somebody just ends up not enjoying it, because it seems sweet and I want one to play. But the right yoyo in the wrong colorway is still a wrong decision for me.

Edit: Never assume and don’t always trust random links is the moral of the story here.

6 Likes

I feel the colorway thing, and the drop issue. Just seems a little ‘secret clubhouse’ to me. Toys is toys, but that should apply across the board and allow someone new a shot at these things.

Oh well.

3 Likes

I agree as well, was looking forward to it until I woke up and saw they’re all gone :expressionless:

3 Likes

Those were preorders. On the site it still says coming soon for The End

I’m wondering if there were limitations on how many of each color were pre ordered so that way each color still goes live on the drop

5 Likes

This makes me think the drop is still gonna have some unknown

12 Likes

Thanks for the correction. I wish there was a little more info being shared about release info, apparently the preorder link got shared in the r/throwers discord with people saying it was just the purchase link. In my head a shadow drop made sense because of how lowkey the Tiramisu 2 drop was, with so little info about the release date until it just showed up as an insta story from what I heard.

4 Likes