LF: G2 Al7 Triton, Hawk, Quake

LF : G2 Al7 Triton, Quake, Hawk, They don’t have to be fancy, but no beaters pretty please. LF 6061 Hawk.

Paying at least $150 for each, plus possible trades.

Also looking to swap halves of a Par Avion. Looking for a red half. Mine is blue. Red and Blue half swaps are my jam.

8 Likes

That 420

*breathes heavily

That snozzberry Hawk…

*breathes even heavier, starts coughing

*Sees that the Snozzberry Hawk is gone

dies inside a little :cry:

10 Likes

I was eyeballing that Hawk, my bank account thanks whoever bought it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

That is one the prettiest BvMs ive seen. Love that purple! Ive alwasy had a soft spot for one of those… Seeing it comes with the 420 Im real tempted to buy the 420 just to get that BvM. I sold my 420 a while back and didn’t really miss it. Sold my BvM a year ago or so and have thought of replacing it several times.

If one was to inquire, would you sell the BvM solo? just curious. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a AYYA BvM. Not very common.

4 Likes

Ill take the 003!

1 Like

Inquiring minds want to know how the SF bundle is making a scientific contribution?

1 Like

At this moment, G14 Classified.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pm sent

Have not got PM yet.

2 Likes

Ended up buying a different Dang2 Saturday Market colorway. Just wanted you to know in case you were holding it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bump, don’t have access to Facebook.
Would greatly appreciate help if one of these are found over on Facebook.

1 Like

I got :eyes:’s on FB for you!

3 Likes

Al7 Retirement Hawk on FB now!

1 Like

B.U.M.P.

allday, cash monies

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.