[LF] RSO Return Tops [H] MechaBapezilla & PayPal

Hello There! Recently got my hands on a mechabapezilla and now I need MOAR

Please help me track down the following yoyos and I am happy to pay folks fairly for them :slight_smile: I also just came into a second green/blue Mecha-Bapezilla that I would happily trade for either of the following, come in original box with all the bits, only thrown for about 30 minutes over safe surfaces.

• Bowl (Ti only, normal preferred, extra noodles would be ok though)
  • Mecha-Viszilla

Also, you’re a very nice person and I hope you’re having a good day :wink:

2 Likes

E1NSTiEN was tbe RSO that got me hooked. I recommend adding that to your search.

5 Likes

what goes bump in the morning? this post I guess

le bump, main post updated

Is the Mecha you are selling/trading an ‘A’ grade or a B grade?

Purchased here at yoyoexpert, I believe all those ones where a-grade if I’m not very mistaken

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t suggesting anything… other than wondering because you hadn’t stated ‘which’?

And both were available depending on source.

Both A and B are Excellent. Just classed based on ano flaws only. A and B are both seriously SMOOOOOOOTH!

The B’s just have a tiny mark or so that Eagle Eye Elvin sees.:scream_cat:

That’s all…

Doc, did the B-grades come with the full packaging and certificate? Or just the yoyo?

Just checked, the one that I just received is indeed A grade, wanted to check with the original purchaser before stating definitively

1 Like

Yoyo and pouch only for b grades

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.