Please close

Hello hepcats, I was hoping you could help me find a few things… you will be treated fairly, likewise I assume. Any help you provide will be appreciated greatly.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE PAYPAL G&S AND SHIPPING IN CONUS.

For Sale or Trade:

Will at least listen to anything you want to put up for it…

• $50 (was $65, retail ~$90) - X-yo X-calibur, Limited Run - NM w/original packaging extra axle and pad (has minor scuffs)
    Plays responsive/semi-reaponsive. Cool little throw. I have a second one (that odd bird I was trying to identify some time back). Letting it go cheap so someone else can try it out. Really nice smooth ano finish… let me know if you have questions…

Please inquire within (via PM). Thank you for looking!

9 Likes

Rare trades too

1 Like

When @fatguysnacks247 comes to trade, he comes correct! You don’t have to worry about him just offering up what he can’t get rid of. He’s got a collection that rivals the Smithsonian and he will make sure you’re satisfied if you deal with him.

5 Likes

thank you for your kind words… come on in, the water’s nice… :wink:

2 Likes

Well said!

1 Like

PM’d

wu-tang killa BUMP!

1 Like

What kind of trades for dip?

there are 2 things on your trades list, and i do not have them.

BUMP-dated info

BUMP

up the jam, while your feet are stompin’
and the jam is pumpin’…

2 Likes

added mores t-rows

1 Like

Wish i had something to offer. Good luck brother.

1 Like

That Sakura is a thing of beauty, maybe one of the coolest colorways I’ve seen, but I don’t have any of your trade wants. Good luck!

1 Like

i’d consider letting go of the sakuras go as a pair for cash.

1 Like

What would you ask? I know they’re both desirable throws and probably out of my price range, but I have to ask :heart_eyes::joy:

ILYY Valve added, prices on everything… multiples go cheaper…

What is the difference between a Daytona “Ultramatte” and a Daytona “SB”?

1 Like

the ultramatte was one of the different finishes (including ams2488, raw and anodized) they had on the first daytonas,

the sb (small bearing) is the most recent daytona release, updated model (details all over here and the luftverk), and it’s a raw finish.

1 Like

Price drop on A-rt Bimetal

Added the Buster, busta… now with pics!!!