Found! Close 'er up!

tell me how much you want for your throw and i’ll consider it. doesn’t matter what the price is, give it to me and i’ll give it a thinkabout.

yoyos must be in 100% new condition! (no damage, negligible vibe.)

no trades, i’m hanging onto my current collection of beauties til the day i die and then some.

i live in canada. paypal only.

1. Saturday Market Cascade
2. Argonauts/Kitteh Code 2
3. Massdrop/Purple OG MMC
4. Players Only Dang (NOT GRAY)

1 Like

I have a question… when you say ‘no vibe’, to a certain extent that is subject to an individuals’ sense of vibe.

Personally, I understand what no vibe is in most machined items that are going to end up spinning for one reason or another.

But more often than not, prolly half of all yoyos, have some form of detectable vibe. Very slight string vibe… extremely small amount of fingernail vibe… or a combination of the two.

I have thrown hundreds of yoyos down a string. And only about 1/4 of them are ‘vibe free’. Mostly a yoyo has some sort of vibe, even if ever so slight. The vibe is there.

No wiggle room to adjust a variation for the people who’s personal views on what constitutes a no vibe’ yoyo?

Just curious.:thinking:

8 Likes

i understand what you’re saying, although i believe in a slightly different version. i understand that people have different 1-10 scales for vibe, but if a yoyo is vibe-free, i believe that should be more universal, because that fairly universally means that you can’t tell if the yoyo is still spinning or not when holding the string. if someone says a yoyo has NO vibe, they should be able to give it to someone, and have them say the same thing. if someone says that the yoyo is a 3 for string vibe, on the other hand, then almost certainly if they give it to someone else they’ll say something different, because their point of reference is completely different. but if the choices are either something or nothing, that makes for a much more reliable and consistent reading. your vibe argument completely applies to everything BUT the case in which it is vibe free. because that means one thing and one thing only, it’s not a scale, it’s not a variable. it’s binary, an on or off, a one or zero.

and i will update the listing description because i don’'t actually expect a single side effect yoyo to have no vibe, but my point is still the same.

1 Like

Bump3

Bump 10