LF: Blue Panorama, others

Looking for:

OD Panorama (Clear or blue ONLY pls, any condition)

Others:
YoYoFriends Hummingbird (Unknown edition or Emerald Green/Rainbow Rims only pls)
A-RT Grail (Gold and mint only pls)
OD Free Solo (Clear only pls)

HMU if you have any of these bois, my PayPal is locked and loaded.

1 Like

Hey I believe there’s a few Freesolo blues on OD website. Just re-dropped today.

Appreciate ya looking out my man but unfortunately the ones on this drop are “Light Blue” and are wayyy lighter than the much darker first run blue, which is what I’m after. Wish they did some more for this drop so I could snag one but whatevs… thanks tho dude!

Who’s got a Clear Panorama or Free Solo? (And none of that clear/black fade stuff either LMAO)

Hey, just a heads up, despite the fact that there were images of clear panoramas, they never ended up dropping with the launch drop. So it’s unlikely that anyone will have one.

1 Like

The reason they weren’t dropped is because they were sold out via pre order. They’re definitely out there

2 Likes

Yeaaahhh I was on the drop and was one of the many who thought there would be clear but were out of luck and found out they sold out before the drop. As @maximusjesse said tho, they’re def out there. Just trying to see if I can snag one before the next round 6-8ish weeks from now.

1 Like

One drop confirmed there’s another round in that time? Hyped

1 Like

I doubt u will find the panorama if u have to stick with the clear color. The clear panorama wasn’t even available for customers to purchase on OD’s site, they made a few of it and only the ppl who knew them got it. Free solo clear is definitively doable though.

We’ve been over this already, literally 2 posts above you. Please read threads before just posting in them. Could’ve been done in a PM too, BST threads should be kept relatively discussion free.

Srry, mb.

1 Like

Bump… craving another Panorama I can EDC

Bump for blue Panorama… anyone got one?

1 Like

Bump! LF updated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.