LF: Mint Gold A-RT Grail, Kuntosh 5KQV, others. Paypal ready!

LOOKING FOR:

Mint Gold A-RT Grail (preferably with box). (Pic for attention)

OD Kuntosh 5000QV (In this color only please, any condition is okay, pic for attention)

OTHERS:
CLYW Akita (Deep/Navy Blue or Beach Party only pls)
G2 Lucid Dreams Arbiter (MINT only pls)
YoYoFriends Hummingbird (Unknown Edition and mint only please)
(Cheap) OD MMC (Any color, any condition)
CLYW Chief (Must be 28s or Ninja Hurdles and MINT pls)
SF Cadence (Any color, any condition)
CLYW/OD 7 Summits (Any color or condition except the yellow one lmao, Everest preferred)

HMU if you have any to sell, I have Venmo/Paypal ready to go! Thanks!

3 Likes

Have summit and hatrick

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I saw a Galaxy Butter on one of the FB BSTs in the last couple days.

Yeah I’ve been looking there too, pretty consistently. If it was from Nathanael E, I did hit him up, but I’m still looking. If you see any more lemme know/send me a PM!

1 Like

I have a hummingbird possibly for sale. Still in original box. Was planning on using it once I got better. Never thrown! This was my grail so I’d sell it only if the price was right. Bought it for retail price ($150). Make me an offer and we will see if we can come to an agreement.

2 Likes

We are planning on new colorways of Hummingbird right now and the plan is to release in December.

8 Likes

I wonder if Gold Grails actually exist? :thinking:

I had one, and sold it. So they exist.

1 Like

How much did you sell it for? Just trying to get an idea of price since I don’t quite have one at the moment.

$95. No box.

1 Like

:b:UMP :up::up::up:

Looking for a 7075 Supernova on the low.

1 Like

Have 7075 supernova

If you’re reading this and you or anyone you know has a mint Gold A-RT Grail, send them my way! It’s really important to me. Thanks!

Uh, do you mean Kuntosh? :confused:

That too, but I did mean Grail. The Sunshine Grail you sold me is technically gold, but not THE gold, I’ve recently come to realize. Also, I was trying to keep it pristine, as it was gonna be my case queen, but I took it out for a spin (I can’t seem to put it down haha) and unfortunately even though I was throwing over a rug, it hit the ground and got a mark. One of the biggest bummers I’ve experienced in my several years of throwing tbh. But, the good news is, I can play with the sunshine Grail more and try and track down a gold one to keep pristine.

Thanksgiving Day bump!

1 Like

What’s the difference between sunshine and gold? You got any pics? I’m pretty curious

2 Likes

What’s the difference between sunshine and gold? You got any pics? I’m pretty curious

Top pic is Sunshine Grail, bottom is regular gold Grail

4 Likes

Bump! Also no surprises here, but I’m now also looking for an EDC (real) Grail, any color, any condition.

Edit: found and purchased! Still looking for a Gold Grail, my white whale.

5 Likes

try Anh Thinh on facebook, I just remembered he had a gold grail and was looking for trades before.