OD Kuntosh (OG or 5kQv)
YYR Draupnir
YYR Sleipnir
2sick Gecko
2sick Rook
YYF Raytracer
SF Bliss
Titaniums

I’ve got a few throws I’d be willing to trade as well, and not only for the yoyos I’ve listed. I’d consider trades for whatever you’ve got, as these don’t see much play currently.

FT- g2 wolf, A-RT Grail, CLYW manatee, CLYW Borealis 2, OD top Deck, Recess diplomat, Motor City mitten

So let me know what you’ve got. PayPal ready.

Thanks guys. Cheers

-TJ

3 Likes

Bump

Got a bunch of trades, as well as cash

1 Like

Buncha trades, and of course got cash for anything listed. Hit me up with anything you got.

3 Likes

So do u not want my gecko?

3 Likes

PM’d you

1 Like

Bumpppppp

I also just purchased the Blueberry A-RT Grail that popped up on here. I’m willing to trade it as well, so shoot me some offers guys

4 Likes

Bumpity bump

1 Like

Come on guys, let’s see what ya got.

Grail is for trade too

4 Likes

Nice green qv just popped up on fb. Unfortunately for me he’s not trading :frowning:

2 Likes

green qv just sold i literally just lost out on it by a second :frowning: that grail looks stunning! Id have been all over that but i got a raw one coming at mo :wink:

3 Likes

Dang! I messaged him less than an hour ago and he had it. Im going to be looking to trade for one soon too. Good luck!

2 Likes

Im starting to think i might be better of waiting for the OD 5k drop in a few months now. Tbh i hate the colour green if it had been anything else i probs wouldn’t have even bothered about it lol

3 Likes

I agree. If it had been blue or brown I would’ve been digging in the couch for change.

2 Likes

There was a black one on ebay a few months ago and i put a crazy money bid on it as i love black. I still got out snipered :frowning: next black 5k i see especially if its on ebay im putting a $200 bid on it haha

1 Like

2 Likes

haha Monies just waiting for a black OD 5kqv to show up for sale :wink:
Tho trying to be first to buy one is the internet version of this :smiley:

1 Like

Oh hey guys lol

Thanks for the bumps I guess…

1 Like

PM’d you

I got a whole bunch of Rebellion throws from the YYR Mystery box that I have listed for sale.

2 Likes

Bump