That was :fire::fire::fire:!

My brain feels like it has a knot after watching that :hushed:

3 Likes

GT suicides

8 Likes
10 Likes

Really rough, but this is what I’ve been working on

4 Likes

Figure I should start posting my #trickcircles on here as well since I figured out how to finally do it.

Since Im not going to be in Cleveland for the World Yoyo contest, I’m dropping this new Tech-work of Möbius to the world. Been hard in the paint for months on end trying to finalize it! finally got the double on flytrap fixed into a combo too…

Check it out, tell me what you think.

-Zammy

12 Likes

Here y’all https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mSPALhESO/?igshid=2h9dgljvosy1

2 Likes

Boom. “Black drops”

An interesting observation I made with this trick, is that the mirrored magic drop over the non throw hand from a breakaway brother mount is quite difficult because of the direction that the yo-yo is spinning.

Try throwing a front style sideways throw and attempt the same mirrored version of magic drop from a brother mount; or even just a normal one. It’s absolutely night and day.

This is what makes “black drops” so challenging. Making the string reject on the mirrored magic drop even though the yo is spinning in the direction of a breakaway.

Try it, I dare you.

6 Likes

I need gloves on both hands.

6 Likes

Idk how I hit this but I’m gonna try to make it more consistent.

6 Likes

SUCCESS! …kind of. REAL 3a @zslane

8 Likes

Pink Floyd’s “Money” is in 7/4 which is unusual. Even knowing nothing about musical notation, you can hear the pulse is unusual.

2 Likes

Learned Branding and Underwater Basketweaving recently, and decided to deploy them at the beach this weekend. It took like a half hour to shoot, and it shows!

9 Likes

Am I Hajime yet

14 Likes

Nailed it :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Going to have a tutorial for this go up sometime soon :slight_smile: pretty cool flow/snap trick.

9 Likes

I always forget to share these on here, especially when there are so many more impressive post and mine feel kinda “meh”, but it’s all just for fun anyway right!?

14 Likes
12 Likes

Wait… What?

Searching through some of my older archives, I have absolutely no clue how to do this now. Like, what is even happening?

13 Likes

I’ll have to post one of my tricks when I have the chance to film it.

6 Likes

WHAT IS THIS

14 Likes