LA little Tokyo SKW Meetup 5/11

Not really a master. I just play a lot.

2 Likes

haha ok, You live near to Cleveland. I mean you going to Cleveland to watch Wyoyoc.

No not this year. Going would be a bit expensive.

1 Like

I am learning 1a horizontal tricks and then i buy 2a yo-yos to learn that.

1 Like

Very cool. I’m starting 2a. I just got some loop 2020s.

1 Like

There are usually some type of Little Tokyo’s in most major cities or near downtown areas through out the states.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Having another Saturday night meet this week. We’re meeting on 2/16 starting at 7:30 pm in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo LA. Come down with whatever skill toy and hang out. Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too bad it’s in LA.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
We’re meeting again this Saturday 2/23 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo starting at 7:30 pm. Hope to see you there. :slight_smile:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuF8noWhvwo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18344cuvrw18y

1 Like

Hey everyone! Kendama/yo-yo Meetup this Saturday 3/16 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo LA. meets starts at 7:30. Hope to see you there :slightly_smiling_face: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu7qLKChj7Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rkgg3wrm58t2

2 Likes

Hello! Meetup again this Saturday 3/23 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo starting at 7:30 PM. Hope to see you there :).

3 Likes

I’m not in LA, unfortunately, or I’d love to attend these meet-ups.

@Colemann13 Wanted to say it’s awesome of you to take the initiative to set up these events, dude. Very cool thing for you to do. Most of the time all it takes is someone to pick a time and place to get the ball rolling, but if no one steps up then nothing ever happens.

I’ve tried to get some people together in my city, but nothing ever came of my attempts. So good job on bringing some of the community together to jam, dude. Keep it up

3 Likes

@TeeJay Thank you for the kind words. Really do appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone :wave:. Meetup this Saturday 3/30 starting at 7:30 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo LA. hope to see you there. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey everyone meetup this Saturday 4/6 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo LA starting at 7:30 PM.

3 Likes

Hey everyone :wave: meetup this Saturday 4/20 in Little Tokyo LA in front of the Anime Jungle starting at 7:30 PM. Hope to see you there :smiley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwX1bfGBBZr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=okhs5lwpp9xg

1 Like

Hey everyone​:wave: Meetup this Saturday 4/27 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo LA starting at 7:30 PM. hope to see you there :slight_smile:

0 Likes, 0 Comments - Little Tokyo SkW (@littletokyoskw) on Instagram: “Hey everyone👋 Here’s some clips from our last weeks workshop. Meetup this Saturday 4/27 in front of…”

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: there will be another meetup this Saturday 5/4 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo starting at 7:30 PM. hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Meetup again this Saturday 5/11 in front of the Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo LA starting at 7:30 PM. We will also be doing a KENDAMA GIVEAWAY this meet! Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

1 Like