just want to know....

(Ryan) #1

what do you guys use to order from online stores(paypal,credit card) like yye ?

Credit card.

(Ryan) #3

hey do you guys know what is that online payment you could make that kids are allowed to do and get their money from their parents account?ive heard of it but forgot the name

(JonasK) #4

Some system uses what some people call an electronic wallet. Parents can deposit money into these wallets and the children owning the wallet will be free to spend that money. PS3 uses such a system, but i don’t know where else to find it.

I send cash to André. However, at this point, I have $60 to spend for free, so I’m gonna use it when Mighty Fleas restock, cause I want a YYE shirt, K-Pads, and a SPEC bearing as well.

lucky…

(Ryan) #7

can you give me a link of these systems?

(JonasK) #8

Sorry, can’t help you out.

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #9

I use PayPal. I should of bought my Pyro Light here because i bought one from the normal Hspin site and it took 2 weeks! Samad, you better buy me a flea. It’s almost my birthday!

~Steven

(Mark) #10

Now now dont ask for them from people. XD

HAAAAA!!

You wish