JOKES

(Marvin.D) #1

ok here is were i want all of you to post the funniest jokes u now.

they can be yoyomama, blonde jokes, idoit jokes, any jokes the arnt to dirty

Yo Mama Is so fat, she wore some high heels out. When she came home they were flip flops.

Subject matter removed.

One more and it’s a time out. That was way out of line.

(Marvin.D) #4

yomama so poor that her face is on the front of food stamps

(Marvin.D) #5

yomama so fat that when she steps on a scale the scale says " i want your weight fone number"

yo mama is like spoiled milk, thick and chunkey!

(LookAYoYo) #7

one time a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead were all stuck on a desert island. they decided to swim to shore. the brunette swam a quarter way before she drowned. the redhead swam almost halfway before she drowned. the blonde swam half way before she got tired and decided to swim back to the island

Yo mama’s so fat, when she stepped outside with a rain coat on, everybody yelled “School bus”!

(Mitch) #9

Two sodium atoms are walking down the road chatting. All of a sudden, one stops and turns to its friend looking worried:

Na#1: “Oh, no… I think I’ve lost an electron!”
Na#2: “What… are you sure?”
Na#1: “Yes, I’m positive!”

Your mom returned a puzzle to the store because she thought it was broken.

Bu-dumm. CHHHHHHHH.

(Q) #12

Ahahaha. Science humor

(Mitch) #13

A Neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. He asks how much and the bartender says: “For you? No Charge!”

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Three guys walk into a bar. The bartender says to the first one, “Whats wrong?” He says, "I’ve been walking in puddles. The second man says the same thing. He asks the last man, “Whats wrong?” He says, “I’m puddles.”

(Shisaki) #15

You so stupid that you think this is funny. This is a G-rated forum, how can you not got that? You’ve been her for months. Seriously, change it or I’ll have to tell a mod to.

I bet that boosts his self esteem.

(Q) #17

here’s a joke

YO FACE

(Shisaki) #18

Maybe stupid wasnt exactlt the right word but still, he should know better than to swear in a G-rated forum.

(Q) #19

'Saki, relax.
It’s okay. If you want him to edit it just PM him and ask him to.

Personally, I don’t see what’s so bad about it.

I mean, I’m pretty sure that if I went to school and said “Bee, asterisk, asterisk, asterisk, asterisk,” Nobody would get to upset. :smiley:

(Shisaki) #20

This is all ages so a 7 year old could ocme across this no matter how unlikely, and either way, it wouldn’t leave a good impression if people saw a bunch of swear words every where, would it? :wink: