Insomniac Children

(PutridNebula) #1

Any tips? This is getting old QUICK and I am pretty much tired of sleeping till 2 cuz I have to stay up till 5:30 in the morning… FML >.<

I do the same thing, LOL ;D

(PutridNebula) #3

It sucks, I am out of the Marines now so I should have no reason to goto bed so late… annoying.

Melatonin. You can get it at the health food store. Knocks me out better than Ambien does and will get your sleeping back on schedual. It’s not some nuts and berries hippy crap either. It actually works.
Else, go to the doctor and ask him prescribe something.

Or were you asking about your kids?

(PutridNebula) #5

yeah my kids :P, life is going to get worse within the next 2 weeks when my last one is born >.> oh boy the fun will intensify

O_o
you have my sympathies
Cutting out sugar worked wonders for my ex-girlfriend’s 2yr old. Also making them lay in bed if they insist on not sleeping. They pass out soon enough without something to keep them occupied.
I don’t think I’m the guy to give you advice on drugging them though, so I’m going to stop there.
Good Luck

(Myre) #7

Doctors say to turn all the lights off, make sure no sounds are heard, and lay in bed with your eyes closed.

My aunt used to punish us by making us watch a Titanic documentary. We always fell asleep in the first five minutes. :smiley:

(PutridNebula) #8

LOL that might actually work. It doesnt matter what is on TV they just cant help but stare at it :stuck_out_tongue:

(JG) #9

sleep i your car ;D jk but you could just tell them to sleep in the basement

(Mitch) #10

Just hold a pillow over their heads for… Wait never mind…

Wake em up earlier… That might help…

(Cinimod105) #11

How do you get to sleep till 2?

ARG!! NECRO!

its terrible when you have school the next morning and your forced to wake up early.