im freaking out man

(Marvin.D) #1

so i told yall that i started school.when im in study hall one of my friend wanted to see my pgm i let him and as he is walking to the desk my teacher and takes it now he wont give it back.now im freaking out i have not yoyoed in 4 days and i have never gone more then 8 hours with out yoyoing

i hate school

(JonasK) #2

I don’t get what bolded means, and I can’t really understand what you are saying. Try to fix the grammar and I’ll see if I can get it.

(marcusWsteadman) #3

What about your other yos, Yeah i understand i got chewed out for bad grammer to. :slight_smile:

Yea, you have a ton of other throws, the school year has barely began, he’ll give it back soon enough.

Just because I am a mean person I’ll fix your grammar in that sentence.

(marcusWsteadman) #5

Thank’s dude. What did i do this time?

We are thread Hijacking but this is the last one.

Correct Version:
Thanks dude. What did I do this time?

Thats it. Capital I is always important.

Try to use Spell Check on your computer, it always helps.

(marcusWsteadman) #7

Thank you, i’ve been trying but i’m not that smart as you can tell.

It’s Ok.

Using proper spelling and Grammar gets more to read your posts and get noticed for what you do. I used to do it when I came to YYE.

Your not not smart, you are just taking the “Easy Way” out while typing.

Back on topic:

Yea, if I lose a yo-yo I just use another one, I know you have a lot Marvin.

(JM) #9

Off Topic: We’ve had numerous discussions and debates about correcting grammar, and I think Andre asked us to let him and/or DrYoYo handle it. IMO, this clogs threads and makes some of us less friendly.

On Topic: I would tell your parents what happened, they will be able to get your PGM back from the school. I would also recommend only bringing out your yo-yo when it’s appropriate so the school staff won’t take it again.

(marcusWsteadman) #10

Yeah, i’m not stupid. I’m just lazy.

Sorry for correcting grammar, may I ask when this happened? I don’t recall Andre saying this.

But JM has the best Solution so far.

(JM) #12

Just for reference

You even thanked him for the post, lol.

A simular thing happened to me. I was yoyoing at school at lunch and a teacher took my dark magic. Later on the principal said that I cold only yoyo at lunch. I was yoyoing at lunch when my teacher took it. It was so anoying.