I'm back from Florida!

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #1

Well, I just got back from Florida. It was so amazing there. The only bad thing was the weather was terrible for 3 days. We left early because they had bad storms coming and tornado watches.

I made a new video while I was there. I didn’t finish so, I will have to finish it here in Illinois.
When I was at Florida I was talking to Samad, Rudy, and all my other friends.

I did meet a girl there. She was nice, pretty, very funny. Turns out we left the next day i met her. Itleast i got her number and E-mail! KA-CHING! Anyway, I’m just glad I’m back with you guys! :wink:

~Steven

Hey steve! Welcome back! Sadly, Samad became an eXpert again. He’s now a mod. April fools. lol. Lame joke. haha sorry, just had to say something dumb.

(Connor) #3

Alright Steven!! You scored a babe! lol :smiley:
I’d be scoring babes all over the place because it seems every girl in my county LOVES me ??? .
But I already got a girlfriend that im happy with. :smiley: :wink:

Hurry up and finish your vid, I wanna see it

by the way, welcome back.

(JonasK) #4

I just wrote a text for my midterm exam about a boy which was too good looking. All the boys hated him because he was so pretty and took all the girls. Then the girls hated eachother as a result of the fight about the boy. It ended with the boy getting beat up, and had to choose between two girls. He gets beaten up by the girls for not choosing.

I have no idea why i brought that up now. Maybe this is the only thread it fits in. But anyways, great to have you back, and spend all day in the chat room, like me!

Glad to have ya back! No eXpert yet… No girls here at my cabin ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

I happen to know who expert is… ::slight_smile:

We missed ya’ Steven!

If its samad ima kill my dog. lol jk :smiley:

Welcome back Steven! There is a lot of stuff that you miss.

Happy Throwing1 =]

does Samad has his video yet?

Nope - Sorry guys, I’m not gonna be able to compete. My brother took his camera to the mountains for his “Interact” event for school.

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #11

Oh. Okay. yoyoman, you have won and who ever wins the next round will vs you.

I hope I didn’t miss anything. I wasn’t on yesterday because my keyboard was broken. Oh well. Glad to see you all!

~Steven

(Ryan) #12

WElcome back !!!