ILYY | Numen released!

Ah nice, let’s play a game.
Who can guess the inspiration for the name of the Abyss?

One entry so far.

Keep them coming! :smiley:

4 Likes

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss

5 Likes

Yu-Gi-Oh

So I’ve been playing with the Abyss for the last couple of days and I really love it.

The design is quite simple, but combined with the monochrome colourway, it has an elegance to it. The surface is super smooth, great for grinds and feels really nice to the touch.

Looks are not everything and fortunately it plays great too. It’s really stable, spins for a long time and binds reliably.

I don’t recommend missing out on this one :wink:

3 Likes

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 New Age of Heroes

1 Like

The E1NSTiEN is a collaboration project between Elvin of Round Spinning Objects (RSO) and ILYY. We have been in the yo-yo scene for more than a decade but this would be our first fully featured titanium release. Thinking back, it seemed like yesterday since we met back in 2006 when we first created the E1NS!

We already had the CAD for a titanium E1NS drawn when Elvin approached us, and after minor tweaks later, it resulted in our first prototype. Creating the signature ILYY hub posed great a challenge to the machinist, and tweaks to the hub and axle were required to bring the eventual design to reality. But by combining our forces we managed to succeed and improve upon the first prototype to bring you the final E1NSTiEN.

In addition to the classic ILYY elements like the signature hub with a minimalistic and functional design, we had contributed to writing the “Cyberbrain” backstory behind the E1NSTiEN.

Specs:
Diameter: 50.0mm
Width: 40.4mm
Gap: 4.0mm
Weight: 61.5g
Bearing: C-Size
Response: 19mm pad, RSO’s Type 40 magenta LANDING PADS
Limitation: 67

More information on the E1NSTiEN and it’s story available at RSO.

14 Likes

Oh this is just too good…

Want to trade?.. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s so beautiful!

How is the Abyss for fingerspins?

1 Like

The E1NSTiEN is the closest thing I’ve seen to a 40/50/60 yoyo yet! Well done!

So how do I get one?

See here: New Release from ILYY - The ABYSS!

1 Like

E1NSTiEN has dropped today! Thanks for everyone for your support!

2 Likes

Who else nabbed a Schokolade Noctu??

Easily one of the best looking profiles of any yoyo EVER.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Had to pick one up after kicking myself for selling a Noctu I had back in 2011, can’t wait!

2 Likes

Soooo pretty. Any idea on US shopping timeframe? I couldn’t seem to find much of anything when I ordered

1 Like

Hard to tell with Covid and everything. Frank said mine would be shipping by the end of the week. I’d say 2-3 weeks wouldn’t be outlandish.

I almost like long shipping times because you forget about the package and then it shows up unexpectedly and it’s a nice little surprise.

Of course, I say that like I don’t anxiously wait on 8-month-out keyboard groupbuys :expressionless:

3 Likes

Plays as heavy as I remember :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Just thought I would post this. Also it looks like there is going to be an eins remake coming up.

12 Likes

:eyes:

15 Likes