I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain!

(SR) #1

It was my first time to SFMM yesterday and I loved it! One of my yo-yo buddies from school took me, and so that’s why I wasn’t on yesterday. I rode on a bunch of rides but here are some of my favorites- Terminator Salvation, Collosuss (Spelling), Goliath, DejaVu, Ninja, Superman, and Tatsu. I didn’t get to X2, but Superman and Tatsu were my favorite. Pretty amazing! Who else is been?

Well, I haven’t been to Magic Mountain, but I live fairly close to Six Flags: Great Adventure. I’ve also been to Six Flags: Over Texas, and Elitch Gardens (Formerly a Six Flags park). They’re all really fun, but Great Adventure is my favorite. It has a lot of my favorite roller coasters (Some are record-breaking), and it’s really big park!

I really want to go to Magic Mountain, but I’ve never had the opportunity. I’m glad to hear that you had fun there, though! :slight_smile:

I have not been there but I have been to Six Flags Discovory Kingdom off and on all year with season passes.
I really like Odin’s Temple Of The Tiger with Odin the white tiger and the white tiger cub.
and Roar.

Was X closed or what?

If it wasn’t, you just made the biggest mistake of your life. That is the most insane roller coaster you will ever ride in your life.

I need to get back out there, it’s not too far…