I think.....

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #1

I think I might be Yo-Yoing again. All my friends said i should start doing it again cause i was really good but i didnt think so but i think if i actually do it i can get better. I’ve gotten alot of respect by you guys, and i think ima start it up again. Now let me find my yo-yo’s xD

Yay!!

Also, don’t get down by YouTube haters, they’re just idiots who are bored, find someone their jeleuos of and start hating.

I almost quit, then I though: What the heck am I doing?

(Raphael) #3

Woot! He is back! And youtube haters are jelous of yoyoers mad skills ::slight_smile:

Don’t think. DO.

Also, I love YouTube haters. They’re awesome.

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #5

I love haters because its funny how they fail at life but youtube haters somtimes they get to me. But anyway i found my pyro but im looking to learn new tricks. Anyone got some??

(Raphael) #6

Im not sure If you were here to see this Youtube.com/user/YoYoexperttutorials

Start with the basics. Relearn tricks here.

I’m so happy you’re back. :slight_smile:

(Mikey) #8

I’ve been wondering lately, if only Steven were here. Welcome Back!

P.S, You might not remember me because I didn’t post much when I registered.

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #9

I don’t know if i remember you but i am officialy back. Right when i picked up my yo-yo i tried kamikaze and i didnt do it but i was close so i practed over night and i got it! So i’m going to make a video soon. I just need to find my M1 for close tricks.

(Mark) #10

Steven! Long time no talk! I’m glad you are coming back to the world of yoyoing!!!

Lemmie explain somethin’ to ya…

This is the theory of internet idiocy, and it’s important you understand it right up front. Watch this math…

Internet + Anonymity + Audience = Complete Jerk

This is especially true for social places like MySpace or YouTube. People can do and say whatever they want on the internet without fear of consequence. It’s often called trolling in 'net speak, and you’re best off just ignoring it.

You’ve got all types out there on the 'net. You’ve got people trolling, just because they can. In most cases there’s nothing you can do about it. You can’t call 'em out on it, as they know what they are and simply don’t care. Not worth it.

You’ve got people with low self-esteem involved in 'net communities just to boost their own ego, feeling of self-worth, or sense of validation. Call 'em out on it, and watch how quickly they transform into trolls. Not worth it.

You’ve got the jealous types that chill on places like YouTube. Anytime they see something they’re envious of (maybe someone skilled with a yo-yo?), the hate comes out. Normally, it’s just a barbed comment, but they often delve into full-fledged “trollhood” right off jump. You can’t change them or reason with them. Don’t try. Not worth it.

I could go on for days. Literally.

The point is this…

If your reasoning behind stepping away from our hobby was based on what other people thought or said, then you made a poor choice. Not to be harsh, but you did. It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks or says to you. Ignore it. See it for what it really is, and realize there’s nothing of value behind their words.

Welcome back man! It does take a bit of time to remember things. It’ll come back though.

SUPER QFT

welcome back.