I hate you Evan (ebinballer)

Not for real, but I had this dream where he was in it.

Anyway, in my dream for some reason, he came over to my house, then suddenl, my mom acted like he was her son, and i wasn’t even there. I was like, WTF???

Then, she gave him money, and was like order the pizza, just make sure your friend (me) doesnt get any.

Then, we were on the computer looking at yoyos, and my mom came in and said, oh, Evan, you you want that one? She pulled out her credit card and ordered him everything he wanted.

Sigh

Don’t come over Evan :slight_smile:

knocks on your door

oh, what? What am i not supposed to do with my new 257237901 888s and my 3 gm2s?

;D ;D

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #3

Lol. I wish my mom would do that for me. I would get the freehand MG. or the Catch 22. Lol.

I bet some people actually have a mom like that…Spoiled kids.

(Connor) #5

Yeah, probaly. Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Rich people.

you forgot 1,999,999 “very’s”.

Not even. I bet there are a bunch of parents that just buy whatever their kids want. They aren’t even very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very rich.

I have to like BEG my dad to let me get a new bearing lol

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #9

My Mom’s okay. I have to earn it. But i can’t spend alot. I could get a new bearing if i wanted, but i need my own money. Like today i stole my brothers 10ball and he got mad so i gave him my kk. Lol. I like 10balls a little bit too much.

And this, gents, is one of the handful of good things about being an adult.

This month, I’ve spent around $500 on yoyos and related goodies. My wife hasn’t even batted an eyelid about it. Heck, YoYoExpert alone can account for a couple hundred of that.

Don’t even ask what I’ll spend in the next six months. :wink:

LUCKY! I have around 150 probably can cant spend a dime! Being 11 sucks lol! I keep telling my dad if i buy yoyo’s i’ll help the economy ;D

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #12

Lol it will help the yo-yo community. and the economy with shows. yay!

~Steven

lol i have like a thousand dollars, but i cant use it :frowning: Its just stuck in my bank, and i don’t have a bank card so i’m not withdrawing it anytime soon… i wish i had a credit card! lol im 12, turning 13 :frowning: And i’ve spent like 200 dollars on yoyos already (my mothers money), for kk, dm, hm, Speed maker, and the shipping costs, So i might not get a new yoyo on my bday :frowning:

Haha. Every time that I have money I go to a local yoyo store and spend almost all of it. ;D

About 5 months ago, my mom told me that I could not buy any more yoyos. I went and got more anyway. Next time I have money laying around, I’m getting an M1. Oh, and I’m 15.

Back on topic!

Okay.

I hate you Evan. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Marvin.D) #17

wat up i hate evan to

Please don’t necro old posts.

Man thats harsh. I actually forgot about this thread, its 4 months old.

I forgot about this dream! ;D