I had a PERFECT day!!!

I had the best day of my life today!

It all started at 12:00 PM, I wanted to pull a pank on my friend, she had dinged two of my yoyos (Peak and Skyline) the last day. I wanted to wake her up at 2:00 PM with Silly String. When I was aproaching her, she punched me in the face, THAT HURT…a bit.

Then I had to go to the beach to my mom’s friend’s friend’s birthday party. I got my Cream, M1, and Legacy, my mom said it would be cool to make a movie or something. When I was leaving, my Cream fell down the stairs. Hello first dings on Cream, and the worse part was a VIBE!!! I was so ticked, at the beach, I played with the M1 a bit, and when I got knot, I tried to take it off, but my bearing fell on the sand, YAY! My AIGR is full of sand! I am having lots of treoble cleaning it all off.

Then, I decide to boogie board to see if it could posobly cheer me up, but I got hit by a surf board, and hurt my led pretty bad. I’m fine, but there was a good sized cut. By now I’m just super angry.

The Cream’s vibe is what I’m most annoyed at, I cannot tune it!

So that is the best day of my life, I had lots of fun and made my smoothest yoyo have a big vibe, YAY!

Man that must suck for you :frowning: Sorry I can’t help you :-\

Haha, yeah, it does suck.

Yay! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow suckish day I feel bad for you.

(JonasK) #6

Deshielded bearing+sand=not good

Seems like you had a good day :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol.

Awesome!!!

(J. Lev) #9

My sarcasm detector is going off.

(JonasK) #10

Must be some sort of malfunction in your system :stuck_out_tongue:

For your bearing would compressed air help?

Your karma was destroyed by not coming to DXL hookup @ Cerritos on Saturday :stuck_out_tongue:

I cleaned it out, had to do 3 cleans, then it finally got fixed.

This actually reminds me of a rubik’s cube thing.

To make your cube extremely smooth, you basically dump some sand into the rubik’s cube, solve it about 3 times, get rid of the sand, silicone it and you’ve got a perfect cube. All the sand grinds the cube down.

Was your bearing ground down by the sand?